Im going to have to throw my scalea away

susieg77

They had same start as chemist and are usually pretty accurate but I can't break the habit of weighing myself everyday!
Fine so far as have lost 4lbs in my 1st 2 days which is most I have lost in first WEEK in any other diet but worried it will demotivate me when it stops showing a daily loss

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Sounds like a plan! Was also thinking of just binning them and maybe once mid week going to boots for a progress report

I removed the battery from mine!!!
x x x

I weigh my self every day i cant help it, infact it helps me i feel. But thast just me :)

I couldn't help myself again this morning Lucy! Seeing the weigh going down again is keeping me motivated - 6lbs in 3 days :)
Maybe after I've had an official weigh in and if I get a good loss I will try citing down on my "habit" lol but for now it's keeping me going

The scales issue is a funny one, I've always been terrified of weighing myself except when I'm at a happy weight or trying to diet, the minute I don't keep an eye on myself the trouble starts and the pounds and stones creep on, i feel though ultimately it's a motivator but just try not to get hung up on numbers... Always weigh in the morning tho cos that's when your lightest:)

Back