Im going to Liverpool on the 17th :D

well being a whole lot lighter you might find it more enjoyable this time round mark!!

I'm fair skinned and a red head (normally cut short anyway), so it's not being fat that was the problem, it's just the sun in general. lol

When I worked in Saudi, I just couldn't wait to get back to my hotel room! lol It was +45 degrees everyday and not much different at night!

awwww do you burn??

I love the heat... But get restless and end up in the pool every 10 minutes lol!!!

If im not in my new job by the summer Im going away to work for 2 months some where!!

:D

Oh yes, I certainly do....look like a lobster when cooked! lmao

Doesn't normally stop me going out without a shirt on first day, getting burnt, then ending up in pain with a shirt on for the rest of the hols! lol

Lmao... silly man!!!

But sounds like the practice of the usual british person!!

I used to think id get a better tan if i didnt put on sun cream...

Whilst in gran canaria.. Decided not to put any on my face.. went out into the sea in a rubber ring for a bout two hours... That night had to go home from dinner because I had sun stroke.. Woke up the next day and my whole face had swollen up and had blisters all over it... I could hardly see out of my eyes lol!!
Had to go to the hospital and get an injection in my butt and had to stay indoors on the holiday for like a week :(
I got so badly burnt I had an alergic reaction to the sun on my face..

Now when I go away I can wear like factor 6 every where but on my face I have to wear 60 lol!!

So I always come back with a really tanned body and a pure white face lol!!

I usually get dosed with factor 50, but I hate the sticky feel of it....so yeah, you're probably right - silly man! lol

Mark - you'll have to come to the Liverpool meet in July! There's a sticky about meetings and events - you'll find it in there.

wooo!! were are staying chelly ??

thats in the city centre, you will have a great time here in liverpool, have you been before??

Nope just drove through it from getting the ferry LOL!! Is it near all the clubs?? X

yes right in the heart of the city centre i think one of my friends has just moved into the albany

oooh cool!!

Go and see her that day and text me or something and i will come and meet you :D

its a date chelly,....dont stand me up lol!! x

Back