Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Im going to make this the final time i start a diet....

Discussion in 'Slimming World - Weight Loss Diary' started by goodbye_fat!, 4 July 2011 Social URL.

1. goodbye_fat!

goodbye_fat! New Member

Start Weight:
    14st8lb
    Current Weight:
    14st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    Well, once again after setting myself lots of unrealistic goals with lots of fad diets I have returned to the wonderful slimming world.
    I once lost just over a stone last year and in a year since last summer I have gained 2 stone back because I met my boyfriend and the idea of laying in bed with a tub of Ben and Jerrys with a pizza and chips cooked in a deep fat fryer with lots of sausages and white bread I managed to gain what I lost plus an extra stone!!
    so today after getting on the scales and seeing a higher number than ever I decided it is the final time and I am following it without group for a few weeks then rejoining back when I have a bit of extra cash.
    I would like half a stone off in the first 3 weeks.
    Seeing 204lb on the scales really upset me because I feel I have no self control so I am going to prove myself wrong and show myself I can do this and that I deserve to do this.
    My poor little dog wont know whats coming when she goes on two daily walks to keep me company!! I will keep you all posted :)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. goodbye_fat!

goodbye_fat! New Member

Start Weight:
    14st8lb
    Current Weight:
    14st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    I will write a daily food plan of what I have eaten and how I have done and I hope you all could give me tips and ideas because Im at my wits end andn need to lose some weight. My portion sizes are quite big and I am making 1 of my new goals to have smaller portions. I am also following the extra easy plan.

Today I have eaten:
    an average size portion of pasta with 2 tbsps of extra light mayo (1syn)
    a handful of strawberries
    and for tea I am thinking bacon wrapped chicken (fat cut off the bacon) cooked in the oven with roasted vegetables with vegetables such as swede/carrot mashed together on the side, and some green beans!!
    I am most likely cooking at my boyfriends so want something quick and simple but really satisfying.

Monday mornings are my weekly weigh ins, so no more cheeky chinese takeaways on a saturday/sunday night!!

I have a dress that I am dying to fit back into by the middle of august when I go to Ireland. wish me luck guys xx

4. JackieN

JackieN One day at a time, one step at a time

Start Weight:
    18st5lb
    Current Weight:
    18st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slowly cutting out refined sugar and cooking more from scratch
    Welcome to minimins. :D Everyone is really supportive. You can do this!

Do you not eat breakfast? Don't forget your healthy extra A and B, and some syns. :)

Goodluck :)

5. ginlin

ginlin Better to Drink your Syns

Start Weight:
    12st10.5lb
    Current Weight:
    11st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st6.5lb
    Lost(%):
    0st12.5lb(7%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Good luck, you can do it xxx

6. goodbye_fat!

goodbye_fat! New Member

Start Weight:
    14st8lb
    Current Weight:
    14st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    I occassionally eat breakfast but I usually sleep through that because at the moment I'm a student and on holidays all summer but I have said that this is a big thing I would like to change and stop sleeping in until lunch time. I'll make sure I have 1 healthy extra A and B a day, 5 syns and I am aiming for 10 superfree foods a day in which 3 of those are speed foods so today the strawberries will be speed food. The chicken I am making will have about 6 different vegetables included because of the swede and carrots, peas, and the roasted vegtables too. I am really focussed on doing this!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.