Im going to make this the final time i start a diet....

goodbye_fat!

Well, once again after setting myself lots of unrealistic goals with lots of fad diets I have returned to the wonderful slimming world.
I once lost just over a stone last year and in a year since last summer I have gained 2 stone back because I met my boyfriend and the idea of laying in bed with a tub of Ben and Jerrys with a pizza and chips cooked in a deep fat fryer with lots of sausages and white bread I managed to gain what I lost plus an extra stone!!
so today after getting on the scales and seeing a higher number than ever I decided it is the final time and I am following it without group for a few weeks then rejoining back when I have a bit of extra cash.
I would like half a stone off in the first 3 weeks.
Seeing 204lb on the scales really upset me because I feel I have no self control so I am going to prove myself wrong and show myself I can do this and that I deserve to do this.
My poor little dog wont know whats coming when she goes on two daily walks to keep me company!! I will keep you all posted :)

I will write a daily food plan of what I have eaten and how I have done and I hope you all could give me tips and ideas because Im at my wits end andn need to lose some weight. My portion sizes are quite big and I am making 1 of my new goals to have smaller portions. I am also following the extra easy plan.

Today I have eaten:
an average size portion of pasta with 2 tbsps of extra light mayo (1syn)
a handful of strawberries
and for tea I am thinking bacon wrapped chicken (fat cut off the bacon) cooked in the oven with roasted vegetables with vegetables such as swede/carrot mashed together on the side, and some green beans!!
I am most likely cooking at my boyfriends so want something quick and simple but really satisfying.

Monday mornings are my weekly weigh ins, so no more cheeky chinese takeaways on a saturday/sunday night!!

I have a dress that I am dying to fit back into by the middle of august when I go to Ireland. wish me luck guys xx

I occassionally eat breakfast but I usually sleep through that because at the moment I'm a student and on holidays all summer but I have said that this is a big thing I would like to change and stop sleeping in until lunch time. I'll make sure I have 1 healthy extra A and B a day, 5 syns and I am aiming for 10 superfree foods a day in which 3 of those are speed foods so today the strawberries will be speed food. The chicken I am making will have about 6 different vegetables included because of the swede and carrots, peas, and the roasted vegtables too. I am really focussed on doing this!

Back