I'm gonna start this year with a BANG!!!!

Afternoon!

Another snow day for me today! Just got off the phone to the tax man and he was lovely actually which I'm very surprised with! Now going to get 4 new tyres!!! £200 later!!! Trying to get hold of the garage to book in a mot £25! Gotta pay my tax before end of the month! £75! And I think that's about it!!! Too much money on a car! I'm just hoping and praying tht it passes it mot!!!

Anyway hope you all having a lovely day in the snow again!!!

Afternoon!

Another snow day for me today! Just got off the phone to the tax man and he was lovely actually which I'm very surprised with! Now going to get 4 new tyres!!! £200 later!!! Trying to get hold of the garage to book in a mot £25! Gotta pay my tax before end of the month! £75! And I think that's about it!!! Too much money on a car! I'm just hoping and praying tht it passes it mot!!!

we don't have any snow here at all...:sigh: think its missed us out as all the villages round about seem to have it!

Afternoon!

£25 is cheap Hun, ours just cost us £50, and you must have an environmentally friendly car cos ours is £130 tax I think. At least that's one good thing! Cars are bloody expensive tho x

we don't have any snow here at all...:sigh: think its missed us out as all the villages round about seem to have it!

aww i wish i didnt have any snow....

£25 is cheap Hun, ours just cost us £50, and you must have an environmentally friendly car cos ours is £130 tax I think. At least that's one good thing! Cars are bloody expensive tho x

i know its all cheap individually its when its all added up together thats when its more lol my £75 is only for 6 months xxx

If I could give up my car I would but with the OH living so far away I kinda can't! Food day say gone really well

breakfast - nothing as too busy sorting car oyt
lunch - jacket potato with salad cheese (hxa) and beans
dinner - homemade burgers SW wedges mushy peas and mushrooms :)

my appetite has defo come back! :) x

Glad you've got your appetite back - mmmmmm, burgers and wedges!

It was lushhhh! Couldn't eat it all though! I left half a burger and some wedges! My stomach is defo shrinking x

Hi texty! How we doing? x

Ill tell you better after WI on wed lol - ive stuck to plan 100% this week and written every single thing ive eaten and drank down. My scales aint budged :cry:

It was lushhhh! Couldn't eat it all though! I left half a burger and some wedges! My stomach is defo shrinking x
Must feel nice to have a shrinking tum. If your anything like me, ill be full and still force down every last bite. Only just learning its ok to leave stuff, and now ill give myself a smaller portion, and put leftovers in the fridge for next day x

Don't panic if you've done it 100% you will be fine. My weigh in is Wednesday too xxx

Must feel nice to have a shrinking tum. If your anything like me, ill be full and still force down every last bite. Only just learning its ok to leave stuff, and now ill give myself a smaller portion, and put leftovers in the fridge for next day x

That is exactly what I do! Ill be completely full but ill carry on because I hate good waste! We are more alike than I thought haha. I give myself less just so I can't waste it and so it doesn't go in the bin and I also put left over in fridge and its my lunch for the next day haha x

I always try to take leftovers too it saves wondering what to have for lunch lol. Ive put myself a salad up for tomorrow (yes I know its winter) lol but ill grab a jacket pot at work to have with it and ive also got SW quiches and lots of fruit to nibble on

Back