I'm gonna start this year with a BANG!!!!

So not in the best of moods this evening!

Ordered some new trousers out my catolauge as I thought with loosing 2st 4 1/2 pounds I should get the next size down.... Guess what I ordered a 20 (size i was) and 18 (hoping the size I am now!) and neither of them fit had about a 5 maybe more inch gap to do them up! I was not impressed! Sometimes I wonder what is the point in losing weight because I don't notice it and my clothes are showing any difference ether! Having a bad day wanting to give up but won't!!! But wish I would lose weight in the right places not from places I'm not bothered about!!!!

So not in the best of moods this evening!

Ordered some new trousers out my catolauge as I thought with loosing 2st 4 1/2 pounds I should get the next size down.... Guess what I ordered a 20 (size i was) and 18 (hoping the size I am now!) and neither of them fit had about a 5 maybe more inch gap to do them up! I was not impressed! Sometimes I wonder what is the point in losing weight because I don't notice it and my clothes are showing any difference ether! Having a bad day wanting to give up but won't!!! But wish I would lose weight in the right places not from places I'm not bothered about!!!!

Hi Hun sorry ur not having a good evening it's disappointing when that happens & can easily put u off ur stride & say sod it, don't feel downhearted u've done amazingly well to have lost over 2st its come off from somewhere perhaps most of its off ur top half first stick withit & u will be in those size 18 in no time x I felt miserable today cause my weight stayed the same this week usually I would say sod it but this time it's made me determined to have a better week next week, so chin up Hun we CAN & will do this.... big hug xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thanks val :) it's all gone from my waist where I need it to go from my hips! I've always had big hips so I just think this is always going to be a problem that I have. We will both have really goods weeks. It's my WI tomorrow :) wish me luck!
your right we will do this :) thank you again. Is good hearing it from people that understand x

It's the blinking shops not you hun!! You defo would of gone down a size no matter where it and from losing 2stone+ good luck with your weigh in tomorrow hope your feeling better now xx

Thank you! :) I'm back in form now lol xxx

Chin up hunni you will do well at WI - its annoying cos no 2 shops are the same. You are doing amazingly well dont be disheartened xx

Hey
Found you diary and here to subscribe! You're doing amazingly well :happy096:

Good luck for tonight.

Thank you everyone!!! I'm really nervous for tonight! I've been really good but scales are saying different!
i ordered my clothes from littlewoods so maybe that's why... Oh well. Xxx

I lost 1 pound this week x

Thank you ladies! I'm really happy with my weight loss! A pound each week is better than nothing so as long as it comes off I am fine with that. Hope you all had good WI too x

Thank you ladies! I'm really happy with my weight loss! A pound each week is better than nothing so as long as it comes off I am fine with that. Hope you all had good WI too x

Well done on ur loss holly xx hope u have a good weekend xx

Back