I'm gonna start this year with a BANG!!!!

Hi everyone!
Sorry I haven't been around much recently! Ive been so busy with work but kept in top of my SW! :) i had a lovely weekend thank you val! Apart from going to the sister in laws for roast and she cooks with oil in her potatoes and asda butter to the stuffing!!! Ahhh I had such a panic I didn't know what to do. There was no way round it luckily I hadn't had any syns yet so I just took the potatoes Yorkies and stuffing and gravy as all my syns. When they had a pudding I had ML toffee and banana. Been really good food wise apart from just now when I was craving pâté and Melba toast. Only trouble is I didn't weigh the pâté. I didn't have loads but its 3.5 for 25g and I know I had more than that I'm gonna take 7syns for the pâté just in case. And then the Melba toast is 0.5 and I think I had 10!!!! That's sooo bad. I hardly have a pig out like that :( but I don't want to deprive myself of things I like because if I do then I know I'll just give up. Anyway all my syns gone a snack! That's awful! Dinner is pasta bacon and mushrooms all mixed together with Worster sauce yummy!!!!
I'm hoping my little pig out wont affect my weigh in Wednesday!

Hi holly hopefully it won't affect ur weigh in as u counted it as syns ;-) and you done well with pudding I know I would have said sod it lol so well done you x good luck for weds xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

That's very true! I do feel enter about it now but at the time I didn't. It was quite easy to say no actually and my SIL told me it wasn't nice anyway. I reckon she was only saying it to make me feel better xxx

That was nice of her, even if she was just saying it. It's nice when family and friends are encouraging because so often people can want to sabotage us when we're doing well. We talked about it at group. X

don't u just hate it when ur friend tries to sabotage ur diet,its bad enough that i try & sabotage it myself without so called friends helping me lol xx

my mum always does that to me (when ive lost the weight).... "oooh you look to thin youve gone too far dont get any thinner" im like "no, let me get to goal and deicide whether i look too thin ok?" lol same conversation every 6 months lol then i end up putting it back on before i get to goal booo. Not this time tho :D

Hi everyone! Hi val :)

im okay thank you! Just so tired at the moment no matter what time I go to bed I still wake up yawning! This week has been a fab week apart from the day I pigged out on pâté but it was still in my syn value llol just hoping that within the next hour the scales will tell me I have lost my 1 1/2 pound to get my stone and a half ! Again I weighed myself and they are saying I have stayed the same!!! I need to get rid of these scales they are making me go crazy!!!!

Hope everyone has had a good day and good luck for people who have WI tonight!

I DID IT!!! 1 1/2 off my two and a half stone mark!!! Whoop whoop so happy!!!
It's only ATM that I am tired Emma... Think it's just these hours at work xxxx

I DID IT!!! 1 1/2 off my two and a half stone mark!!! Whoop whoop so happy!!!
It's only ATM that I am tired Emma... Think it's just these hours at work xxxx

Big well done holly whoop whoop xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thank you ladies!!! I am so happy with my results! If it wasn't you you guys helping me along the way giving me support! It can only get better from here!!! xxx

Back