I'm gonna start this year with a BANG!!!!

Well done having food that fits in with sw I always find it hard when iwhat out cause its always chips unless I can get to a harvester :-( hope u have a great weekend xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thank you ladies :)
i was so happy that I could eat out and still do it in slimming world style!
Shabbs, my tip is as you as you have got a head set and are 100% into it then. I'm really into this time round. Exercise also. I'm starting the couch to 5k

Afternoon!!!!
I am at my boyfriends this weekend, and I've taken food with me to keep going :) I had a raspberry and cranberry mullerlight yoghurt with fresh raspberries in it for breakfast and then I had butternut squash red onion and green pepper soup for lunch with 2 400g slices of wholemeal bread (hxb) don't know what to have for dinner yet. Depends on what there is at my boyfriends house haha xxx

Evening!

So for dinner it was basically finding things in the cupboard as my mother in law hasn't been shopping lol
So I had pasta with bacon and peas and gravy!!! As strange as it sounds it was really yummy and all free apart from 2 syns for the gravy so it wasn't actually all free lol

how has everyone else today xx

Morning morning!!!

hope everyone is having a good morning!!!
im just about to have ear on toast with beans mmmm so looking forward to it:)
then have got a roast for dinner! I do love my Sunday roast xxx

Just had my roast dinner it was yummy :) they all had Forrest gateau and I had a mullerlight yoghurt :) go me xxx

thank you ladies!

so i was going to start my couch to 5k today! but the SNOW has got in my way! i feel awful as i really wanted to do this but its thick of snow and i just have visions of me falling over. i am starting bokwa today so its not too bad but now i feel like i have to start again next week because you have to do it three days and now im not doing it today it means i only have 2 more days to do it... =[ very disappointed

hope you have had a lovely day!

mccains baked jacket potato are only 1 syn! its quicker than trying to cook a normal one which takes about 10 mins x

Evening!!!

Didnt do that we'll at weigh in... I lost the 1/2 pound I gained over me year! So cross because I was so good. Didn't do one thing wrong. But... This week I have had a curly wirly everyday from my syns and I haven't had chocolate since being in my diet. I know it's come from my syns but maybe I just need to cut it out completely!!!

just_becca told me about couch to 5k and I downloaded it so I'm looking forward to starting that next week. Start getting my body magic :) I listened to it earlier and it's sound really good.. I'll let you know how I get on!

thank you and speak soon xxx

How's the c25k going for you?? I'm onto the third week now, properly sweating at the gym!!

I lost 4.6lbs in my first week and I'm over the moon. Was a bit worried because I had had a flexi syn day that panicked me a bit.

You need to not worry about the syns, they're obviously there for a reason so we dont feel like we're being deprived of anything.

x

How's the c25k going for you?? I'm onto the third week now, properly sweating at the gym!!

I lost 4.6lbs in my first week and I'm over the moon. Was a bit worried because I had had a flexi syn day that panicked me a bit.

You need to not worry about the syns, they're obviously there for a reason so we dont feel like we're being deprived of anything.

x

well I haven't been ale to start it yet. I was going to today but because of the snow and how slippery it was I think I'll try again tomorrow depending on weather xxx

So I couldn't do my couch to 5k because of the snow and then went to bokwa and that was cancelled because of the snow!!!!!! Why does everything come to a halt when it snows? It really bugs me! Having a bad evening now!!! :(

Oh okay thank you! :) ill look into it

Afternoon!

just finished worked and now waiting for the little sister to finish school. Debating on whether to embarrass for i front of her friends it just so tempting lol
ive had a really good day today both good and work wise.
Breakfast - mullerlight yoghurt and carrot
snack - banana
lunch - egg and salad sandwhich (bread as hxb) salad cream light (1 1/2 syn) with a toffee mullerlight yoghurt and another carrot stick!
Dinner - not quite sure yet as I don't know what's at home to cook!

Weigh in tomorrow and I am hoping and praying that I have done my 2 stone! Im
1/2 pound away its killing me as all I wanna do is weight myself but then my scales make me weight less then the scales at weigh in anyway. I can't help but weigh myself though. It strangely makes me feel better when I weigh myself in the morning but getting on the scales at slimming and realising that actually it's not the same weight it horrible. I should just really stop weighing myself lol

oh well all will be revealed tomorrow!!! Wish me luck!!!

Evening!!!!

so for dinner I found gammon in the freezer!!! I love gammon lol
i made sw potato wedges and 2 poached eggs, mushy peas and mushrooms!! Mmmm it's was lovely!
Syn in take for the dinner... NONE! I love it xxx

You will do it love..can't wait to hear your loss now and wow 2 stone in such a short period of time that's so good!
Oh and your tea sounds scrummy!
So tell me do you exercise? And how much water do you drink?
Trying to get tips obviously lol X

You will do it love..can't wait to hear your loss now and wow 2 stone in such a short period of time that's so good!
Oh and your tea sounds scrummy!
So tell me do you exercise? And how much water do you drink?
Trying to get tips obviously lol X

I have just last Thursday started aerobics and I was suppose to start my couch to 5k on Monday but with the snow I have had to wait! The bottle of Buxton that is 1litre? I drink 2 of those atleast a day! I try to have atleast 2 super free foods with my meals. I don't eat chocolate and crisps I've completely cut them out because as I had Choc out of syns one week and that week I gained so I tend not to eat it which doesn't bother me. I have a lot of mullerlight yoghurts with fruit! I try to plan my meals as well which also help apart from yesterday that dinner was not planned lol I personally only use my syns on things likes butter gravy jam for toast and sauces for pasta.

I also don't snack in between meals because I make sure that my meals fill me up so between meals I am hardly ever hungry!

hope this helps x

Back