I'm gonna start this year with a BANG!!!!

Yayyyyy

i lost 5 pound this week I'm sooo happy!!! That's 2 stone 4 1/2 pound in 10 weeks :)

Yayyyyy

i lost 5 pound this week I'm sooo happy!!! That's 2 stone 4 1/2 pound in 10 weeks :)

CONGRATULATIONS!! That's amazing. Well done you. 2 stone after 10 weeks is a fantastic acheivement. You've obviosuly got a thing going. What's your target weight? I mangaed to lose just under 5lbs on my first week (which had me dancing around my bathroom!!)

I know how you feel about the weighing yourself thing. I really have to stop myself getting on the scales every two seconds, it always seems such a good idea but then makes you feel crap if you're fluctuating.

I've not been as great with exercise this week, working and generally feeling knackered!! I'm digging out my Wiifit to have a much around on tomorrow. Am really curious to se ehow much I weighed when I last used it!!

Any grand plans for the c25k this week? Or is it still snowy your way?

X Becca

Yayyyyy

Hi Hun wowee that's a fab loss big well done xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

CONGRATULATIONS!! That's amazing. Well done you. 2 stone after 10 weeks is a fantastic acheivement. You've obviosuly got a thing going. What's your target weight? I mangaed to lose just under 5lbs on my first week (which had me dancing around my bathroom!!)

I know how you feel about the weighing yourself thing. I really have to stop myself getting on the scales every two seconds, it always seems such a good idea but then makes you feel crap if you're fluctuating.

I've not been as great with exercise this week, working and generally feeling knackered!! I'm digging out my Wiifit to have a much around on tomorrow. Am really curious to se ehow much I weighed when I last used it!!

Any grand plans for the c25k this week? Or is it still snowy your way?

X Becca

Thank you :) I did weigh myself before weigh I and today it said the same as the scales at sw. I wish I still had my wii fit because I'm curious too to see how much I weigh lol

im hoping to start the c25k on Monday as I'm away for the weekend to my bfs. He lives in reading :( but I heard Milton Keynes is suppose to get 6inchs of snow over the weekend. So I'm hoping that this doesn't affect my exercise :( xxx

Thank you val x

I have just last Thursday started aerobics and I was suppose to start my couch to 5k on Monday but with the snow I have had to wait! The bottle of Buxton that is 1litre? I drink 2 of those atleast a day! I try to have atleast 2 super free foods with my meals. I don't eat chocolate and crisps I've completely cut them out because as I had Choc out of syns one week and that week I gained so I tend not to eat it which doesn't bother me. I have a lot of mullerlight yoghurts with fruit! I try to plan my meals as well which also help apart from yesterday that dinner was not planned lol I personally only use my syns on things likes butter gravy jam for toast and sauces for pasta.

I also don't snack in between meals because I make sure that my meals fill me up so between meals I am hardly ever hungry!

hope this helps x
You're doing so well! Well done on your weightloss so far. R u buying new clothes in the sales? Do u not crave choc at totm? Xx

You're doing so well! Well done on your weightloss so far. R u buying new clothes in the sales? Do u not crave choc at totm? Xx

Thank you lovely! No I'm not having to buy new clothes yet which is really odd :( and no I have never craved choc at totm. I'm not craving chocolate since starting the diet :) x

Thank you lovely! No I'm not having to buy new clothes yet which is really odd :( and no I have never craved choc at totm. I'm not craving chocolate since starting the diet :) x
Not had totm yet, worried all ill want is sugar. Lol. Can you feel a difference with your clothes. I am bulging out if mine ATM, one reason I decided to join SW, so will be nice when they fit again! Lol x

Not had totm yet, worried all ill want is sugar. Lol. Can you feel a difference with your clothes. I am bulging out if mine ATM, one reason I decided to join SW, so will be nice when they fit again! Lol x

I can feel a small difference they are slightly baggy some f my clothes but not enough or e to o out and up the next size dwn in clothes

Have a curly wirly when your next cravings choc. They are only 6 syns and it sounds strange but put them in the freezer because then they take longer to eat so you will enjoy it more xxx

Morning!

so I'm at home today as not feeling 100% and with working in a school I would get to give it to the children. Just need a days rest and ill be fine :)
im hoping that this doesn't affect my food today as I'm not particularly hungry! :s I know I'm gonna have to eat at some point but I just don't know what...
Hate being ill, it has got to be one of the most boring things ever lol just sitting around all day feeling sorry for yourself. This isn't a dig at anyone I'm just a on the go kinda girl hate doing nothing lol being bored is not an option. Gotta keep myself busy so I might plan meals for next week:) do something productive with my day!

have a lovely day and ill catch up later x

Morning!

so I'm at home today as not feeling 100% and with working in a school I would get to give it to the children. Just need a days rest and ill be fine :)
im hoping that this doesn't affect my food today as I'm not particularly hungry! :s I know I'm gonna have to eat at some point but I just don't know what...
Hate being ill, it has got to be one of the most boring things ever lol just sitting around all day feeling sorry for yourself. This isn't a dig at anyone I'm just a on the go kinda girl hate doing nothing lol being bored is not an option. Gotta keep myself busy so I might plan meals for next week:) do something productive with my day!

have a lovely day and ill catch up later x
You kinda hit the nail on the head with my life ATM. Lol. Think I'm getting cabin fever! Hope ur not sick very long, but your doing the right thing not going in. Shame more people arnt like you, that's why things travel around schools so quickly!
You might fancy something later on. Xxx

You kinda hit the nail on the head with my life ATM. Lol. Think I'm getting cabin fever! Hope ur not sick very long, but your doing the right thing not going in. Shame more people arnt like you, that's why things travel around schools so quickly!
You might fancy something later on. Xxx

lol I hope I'm not coming down with this novo virus that has been going around. I've been sick a couple of time but that was late last night early hours of this morning. Shame it couldn't of been before my weigh in last night haha
i would hate for the children to get it. Because I hate being sick it's awful.
Hope you feel better soon lovely! xx

yeah thats true. hopefully it is just a 24 hour thing because i hate being off work! sad i know haha i have never missed a weigh in yet so i would of been disappointed if i couldnt go yesterday lol how you finding sw, havent really asked you yet. we have just been talking about illness lol xxx

Actually really good, I'm really enjoying it so far! Got on the scales first thing this morning and I'd dropped into the 13's. :) not done that in ages! 2nd weigh in tonight, fingers crossed.
Theres so many things that I love that I can eat now, like super noodles, just changed then for low fat ones. And I used to make jacket potato and spaghetti hoops when I wanted an unhealthy tea, always thought they were bad for me, I love that there not.
The only bad thing is how much I'm spending on fresh fruit and veg! Fruit mainly, we go through tons! How bout you? How you getting on with it in general? X

i'm really enjoying it too. it has always worked so well for me... ive dropped into the 15's now which i also havent seen for a long time. i feel the same way as you do, so much stuff that we can eat is unreal! tried doing WW but i just was constantly hungry all the time! im having the same problem with the fruit and veg! its very expensive! i mean i love raspberries so bought a punnet the other day £3.50!!! for about 10! i couldnt believe it! they want you to eat healthy (the government) but make it so expensive to pay for it all! fast food is so cheap its unreal! never understood myself! xxx

I did ww for a while too, but it didn't change how I looked at food, I would have fruit for breakfast, salad for lunch then eat pizza and chips for tea ( not fresh stuff normally frozen), or a takeaway. I lost weight, but when I stopped it, dinner stayed the same and breakfast and lunch got bigger, so all the weight crept on, plus more!
Im really trying to vary the fruit but it means I buy yummy fruit like pineapple and mango which go so quickly for how much they cost! Think I'm going to see if I can find frozen mango, think that would be cheaper!
We snack on grapes in the evening too, we've always done this, guess its healthier than crisps, but we probably eat at least £1 of grapes a day. Lol.
Have u got to a point where your fed up of SW yet? With ww I got fed up if dieting, but hoping this will become a lifestyle change, not a diet. X

no, i havent go fed up of SW like i did WW becasue i dont feel like i am on a diet... i just feel that i am looking at food differently and how i should be really eating it! before i would just have a dinner with no veg and then wonder why im hungry now most of my plate is veg and im not hungry. i took food for granted if im honest because i wouldnt actually know what i was eating i would just eat it! hence the big weight to start with!
it is defo a life style change for me, i dont see it as a diet at all! i know that i can go anywhere and still stick to SW without having to worry. went to nandos for my sisters birthday and it cost me 1 syn that was it =] because i had a chicken salad and just took 1 syn for the sauce as its 1\2 syn for a tbsp so to be fair i propably didnt use 2 tbsp worth but i took one syn just to be on the safe side!

its changed my life already and its only been 10 weeks and i know that once i am at target i can contiue and still be happy within myself =] xxx

hi hun sorry you're not feeling too good there are so many things going around at the moment get well soon xx
:patback:

thank you val =] feeling alot better then what i did at silly o'clock this morning! =] xxx

Back