Im gutted...ive eaten!

Tamgredan

I feel really bad. :mad: Last night my husband brought home his new vegetable balti pasty they have developed at work for me to have a little taste. I originally just took a teaspoon of the filling but it was soo gooood i had to eat the whole pasty. I also had a packet of crisps. Im gutted, i kept saying to myself "dont do it" and so was my husband, my my greed took over me, it reared its ugly head.

Ive learned that i still need to say 'no' around nice food and only eat in moderation. Back on track today though and im not going to fall off again until ive hit my 100 day target. Ive learned my lesson.

I have to tell you all as i promised myself in the beginning that i would not tell lies about this diet and i would be true to myself.

Feel free to shout at me...i deserve it.

I'm only on day 3 and so far I haven't been faced with temptation. So I'm really not qualified to shout at you. I can imagine the smell of the pastry was really hard to resist. Maybe the best thing to do was not even have a taste... Just keep all temptation away from you for a while longer.

Good that you are back on track today. Keep going - you can do it :)

I feel really bad. :mad: Last night my husband brought home his new vegetable balti pasty they have developed at work for me to have a little taste. I originally just took a teaspoon of the filling but it was soo gooood i had to eat the whole pasty. I also had a packet of crisps. Im gutted, i kept saying to myself "dont do it" and so was my husband, my my greed took over me, it reared its ugly head.

Ive learned that i still need to say 'no' around nice food and only eat in moderation. Back on track today though and im not going to fall off again until ive hit my 100 day target. Ive learned my lesson.

I have to tell you all as i promised myself in the beginning that i would not tell lies about this diet and i would be true to myself.

Feel free to shout at me...i deserve it.

Hey Just wanted to say well done to you!! For getting back on track.. Your to nice to shout at so Im not going to shout!! lol
You have done so well so far.. the only thing I would say is that once you start for instance you tried the pasty then came the crisps.. thats what I think happens generally.. you get a taste for something .

Anyway your doing fab hon . so carry on today.. dont beat yourself up we are all human..

Chin up and keep smiling your doing great xxxx:)

We all have little "cheat" days and it's possible to get straight back on the wagon and get a good loss this week, don't beat yourself up EVERYBODY does it. Dive straight back in today with the determination that has helped you lose 23lbs so far. Good luck...you can do it. X x

Like everyone else has said, don't beat yourself up - it happens. This is a hard diet. Next time you want to cheat, remember this feeling now - how disappointed you are in yourself. That should outweigh the 2 minutes of glory you get from those crisps.

You've done so well so far, you can keep going, you know you can xxx

Thanks guys, i am feeling much better and have definately learned a valuable lesson xx

just brush it off and carry on! try not to feel guilty about it, ask yourself why and the reasons, try looking into it deeper, rather than oh no I cheated!

you can get back to it hun xx

You don't deserve to be shouted at at all!! As someone said above, well done for stopping it there and getting back on track instead of thinking "I've blown it" and eating for a week!

ps - well done on your fantastic weight loss so far, that's inspiring to someone like me who's waiting to start cd again!

It wasnt your greed it was temptation and thats really hard to deal with. Might be worth asking you husband not to bring the temptation home for now as it can be so hard to keep going.
Well done you for getting straight back to it.

Back