Im Gutted!! :(

Tammy-marie

Im really gutted because im only on day 12 and have to stop doing ss for a week or two! :(

I wasnt sure why at first but yesterday i felt awful and i almost passed out a few times. It wasnt until after i spoke to my CDC that i realised what the problem was...I only stopped breastfeeding my baby boy the day i started ss and although i hadnt fed him for 11 days my body is still producing milk, which im told takes about 500 calories to do! leaving me with no calories at all!! Plus i have a lot of pain in my left breast which i think may be mastitis! :(

So now i have to increase my calorie intake until my milk has dried up!

Im really upset because i was doing so well and and wanted to lose as much as possoble before my holiday at the end of July, plus i dont want to have to start from square one again and have to get back into ketosis!

Im not a happy bunny!!! :(

Aw Tammy, just replied to your other thread from yesterday then saw this.
I understand you must be really disappointed, but at least you have an explanation now for why you weren't feeling well.
Keep strong, there'll be other holidays and your health is more important than anything.
Potter x

Thanks hun,

I'm going to stick with it as much as I can, I'm going to try having 2 shakes and protein rich foods until my milk has dried up...hopefully it won't take too long!!

I must be out of ketosis now though coz my hubby was really worried about me and made me eat a small bit of lasagne last night...I really didn't want it or enjoy it!!

Hopefully it wont take me too long get back onto 100% SS!!

Thanks everyone!! :) xx

Tammy that is upsetting but goodness me you must look after yourself and keep strong and healthy for your previous son. Come back to this when you're ready and not before.x x

Week 1, -7lb | Week 2, - 2lb (different scales, new CDC) | Week 3, ?

Back