Im gutted :(

ChellyWellyBoot

I will be skinny again!!!
So tomorrow night I have to go out for my friends first night out since having her baby and she wants us all to dress up as the ymca...

I decided to go as the police woman and had seen a really nice outfit on the anne summers website and went to get it today, but its not in stock on the stores any more and you have order it online which takes like 2 weeks :(

So I bought a badge and handcuffs and stupid police hat...

Any ideas what I can do for a home made costume??

Have you got a white shirt, and black skirt? You could still pull it off with them. Hope you have a great time.....i wonna come too:beer8: lol x

Yup - plain old white shirt and a black skirt - teamed with yer hat etc youll look like a copper! ;)

If ya wana sex it up get a tight white shirt and only button it to just where your bra sits - cuz i imagine the ann summers one was a bit raunchy?!!! lol

Hahaha yeah it ws very raunchy!! REALLY wanted it!! lol!!

Hmmm Ive only got a baggy white shirt... Guess i Could like un button it and tie it up or something?? xx

Yup - leave it unbuttoned and tie it below your boobilege, hun - that's what we used to do in the 80s LOL.

I'm sure - judging by your avatar picture! - that you'll look stunning!

Have fun!

Aww thank you :)

I think that will be a little bit too high for my big belly but maybe a little bit up :) lol

Back