I'm happy again.......but need to plan more

Sarah2009x

Hi everyone,

WI was tonight and i lost 1.5 pounds, only 1 pound until my 1 stone award. I'm so pleased because it was TOTM and i ate loads over the weekend - but i did exercise lots.

This next week is going to be difficult because i'm away on a training course from Tuesday until Friday. They provide sandwichs and nibbles for lunch and at the hotel our company has a set menu for dinner!!!! :eek:

well done! about your training course, if you get a form with dietary requirements put very low fat / slimming world and they should accomodate you even with a set menu, ive done it on training courses and ive also worked in a hotel where we have done this for people on training courses/ hols and even weddings!
good luck
nic x

well done! about your training course, if you get a form with dietary requirements put very low fat / slimming world and they should accomodate you even with a set menu, ive done it on training courses and ive also worked in a hotel where we have done this for people on training courses/ hols and even weddings!
good luck
nic x

I'll try and find a form, thanks! I just thought they would only cater for veggie, allergies etc x

Well done Sarah! You are doing great! Like Nic said, try and get a dietary req form and put low fat or something on there. Some people have to have a low fat diet because of health issues so I am sure that they will accommodate you :) xx

Back