Im hating this year already..

SLACK ALICE

Silver Member
Hi all,
Havent posted my weight lose on here for ages as it has been crap ... I have put on 6lb and I dont know if im coming or going . Ive Just eaten 3 slices of bread with butter and peanut butter on top, Ive had a migraine for 3 days and just feel bad , I know I havent been on here for a while ,but I am just so down at the minute- I just need somewhere to write my thoughts down - and maybe a someone could tell me what to do and how?-
I will post the full story in the ''OFF TOPIC'' thread above ( I will warn you some of it is not nice)-
thanxs

Right stop now!

Draw a line under the crap !!! and start again afresh and don't think about the gain anymore.. once back on plan and with our support you will lose that in a recon a couple of weeks if a a week if your strict.

You want it so go and get it, and as I said the less you dwell on the past you will feel more positive about yourself again.

50lbs lose is not to be forgotten missy... remember the hard work you have put in to achieve it "!!!!!

Phil x

thanks to you both sue and phil- but my problems go far deeper than my weight and just for this once it isnt my son causing the problem !- I havent had chance to post on the other thread , as i had to take daughter to work - I will do now xx

I have put a post on the 'off topic' thread above for anyone who can help xx

Last edited:
I thanked you for your honestly here!so sorry that you've had such a rough time!Hope you get back on track soon;-)

Back