Im having a FAT day

Discussion in 'Slimming World Off Topic' started by klare, 11 January 2010 Social URL.

1. klare

klare A Girls Got 2 Do ...

Start Weight:
    13st0lb
    Current Weight:
    12st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st2lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8lb(4.4%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Am I the only one ( I can't be) that has what I describe as 'fat' days ... where you just feel fat?.. i used to call them fat and ugly days but since having kids I aspire to different heights ( or lows) lol and if I can manage to find time to get my hair washed and a dab of mascara on then I am happy with that.
    Dont know what it is, my diet plan is going well, - due for a weigh in but the Wii was playing silly beggers this morning so its got to wait ( pardon the pun) until tomorow morning now - and my clothes feel the same.. i just 'feel fat! Prob. a bit of a low self esteem day actually when I analyse it properly.. and thats another thing.. why is it that some mornings we wake up feeling that we could conquor the world and other mornings we wake up feeling conquored by the world lol
    I can only put it down to hormones and a distinct lack of chocolate in my veins! ....
    speaking of which, I am off for a Cadburys Highlight.. which truth be told isn't much of a highlight in life as highlights in life go, but its the only alternative I have to not going crazy and some poor soul finding me rocking in a corner, murmering a strange language whilst smeared in chocolate over my face whilst being surrounded by wrappers of the devils own food ( made at the cadburys factory)
    :D

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. OneDeterminedChick

OneDeterminedChick Oh my gosh, im back AGAIN

Start Weight:
    18st3lb
    Current Weight:
    18st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st3lb(1.18%)
    Diet:
    Good ol' Weight Watchers!
    Hi klare, ur post has made me chuckle...but hope you have a better day tomoro......!!
    ps...ur def not alone with your feelings....lol!!

4. Mrs V

Mrs V Loves Life!

Start Weight:
    21st7lb
    Current Weight:
    12st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    9st2lb(42.52%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    You need a cuddle girl!! Lol.
    I agree with you about fat days though..I have those regularly and Im sure that others on here will agree with you too!
    The nice thing is though, if you have stuck to plan 100%, you will find that the scales should be in your favour, regardless of the feeling that you are having - that is unless you are on a * week and then thats just the pits! Lol

Good luck with weigh in!

x

5. Mel2

Mel2 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    19st11lb
    Current Weight:
    17st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st5lb(11.91%)
    Diet:
    slimming world

This sounds worryingly appealing ;)

That did make me giggle! We all have days like this so please don't feel you're the only one!

6. klare

klare A Girls Got 2 Do ...

Start Weight:
    13st0lb
    Current Weight:
    12st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st2lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8lb(4.4%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    thanks everyone.. thankfully it passed and today I am having a skinny ( feeling) day :)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.