I'm having a "fat" day

Kiwichan

Silver Member
I just feel huge today, like I don't look like I've lost any weight. I know that not's the case in reality but I feel like throwing a big strop and throwing all my toys out of the pram. I thought my stomach would be flatter at this stage. My legs are now skinny compared to the rest of me and I've still 12 lbs to go to my first goal. I reckon the losses will be low at my weigh in tonight too and I suspect my waist inches will be up. Must be water retention.:mad::mad::mad:

I just feel huge today, like I don't look like I've lost any weight. I know that not's the case in reality but I feel like throwing a big strop and throwing all my toys out of the pram. I thought my stomach would be flatter at this stage. My legs are now skinny compared to the rest of me and I've still 12 lbs to go to my first goal. I reckon the losses will be low at my weigh in tonight too and I suspect my waist inches will be up. Must be water retention.:mad::mad::mad:

I occasionally feel that way, too. My problem areas are my lower belly and my upper thighs - sometimes I just feel like nothing has come off there at all!

Sometimes I feel like my body used to feel, then I look in the mirror and I'm OK, phantom fatness I'm calling it!

Sometimes I feel like my body used to feel, then I look in the mirror and I'm OK, phantom fatness I'm calling it!

Great phrase! Phantom fatness!

Hope you're feeling better today Kiwi, You're doing so well, they say it takes 12 weeks for you to notice a difference in your image as your brain is so used to seeing what it's been seeing for a long time, I have a little confession, whenever I feel like this I go and visit a friend I haven't seen in a while, they always say "Wow you've lost loads of weight" and this makes me feel better xx

I've lost 12 lbs and no one can notice, it's so depressing!! Oh well another and maybe they will. :)

I've lost 12 lbs and no one can notice, it's so depressing!! Oh well another and maybe they will. :)

I've lost over 3 stones now. The first couple hardly made a difference to how I looked, now each lb I lose seems to make the world of difference. I'm sure the same will happen to you.

I started Cambridge 2and a half weeks ago and i feel that my legs are slimming down but my tummy area seems to be getting saggy i started at 11st 4lb and now am 10st 6 i must be round the same weight as you do you have a goal to get too.

It took a couple of stone before anyone noticed my weight loss and 5 stone later I still have "fat" days where I get very grumpy about having belly fat...! While I am happy with my progress, because I see myself every day I still feel the same as I did when I started with regards to my body. Maybe I should have taken photos at the start so I can remind myself of the differences.

it appears im now having a fat week! im obsessing about how my stomach wont just f off like the rest of me. i'm blaming the kid. She's grounded!

I hold my son responsible for my body entirely! Before him I was curvy and happy with my figure! Then all of a sudden I found myself with a saggy gut, saggy boobs, bingo wings and an ass a hippo would be proud of!xx

Back