I'm hungry !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi all, day 13 and so hungry, any ideas? Can only spen so much time playing arcade games and facebooking.:mad::mad: Second weigh in Tuesday, dont want to cheat.

cillabatty said:
Hi all, day 13 and so hungry, any ideas? Can only spen so much time playing arcade games and facebooking.:mad::mad: Second weigh in Tuesday, dont want to cheat.

Is it actual physical Hunger? If so, are you eating/drinking something that could be keeping you out of ketosis? You should be well and truly in by now :confused:

Sent from Jo's iPhone using MiniMins

I know the feeling... Could eat my arm this evening. Apparently there is difference between emotional hunger and physical ...
Physical hunger comes on gradually and emotional hunger is very sudden. Mine is totally emotional lol hope that helps xx

me too, really craving food tonight some days im starving others not hungry in the slightest!!!

Every now and then I get that feeling and it tends to be between 4 and 7pm. I usually have a large glass of water or black coffee and that seems to do the trick.

Likewise I have water during these moments. I only ever assume its psycological hunger because I know I shouldnt be hungry. My CDC offers extra weigh in sessions mid week for those real difficult times which I think could help.

Thanks everyone

I have not cheated at all so was so confused, but it did subside with lots of water, I will try the brushing my teeth idea though. 2nd weigh in today so that might give me a boost.

Thanks again x

Keep strong, you can do it :)

cillabatty said:
Thanks everyone

I have not cheated at all so was so confused, but it did subside with lots of water, I will try the brushing my teeth idea though. 2nd weigh in today so that might give me a boost.

Thanks again x

How was your second weigh in? x

Sent from Jo's iPhone using MiniMins

Hi Jo, 4lb not to bad, 17lb in 2 weeks, cant complain. My cdc has moved me up to 4 a day to stop the hunger, feel better already. Sh said my body was in starvation mode and keeping hold of the fat. sometimes 4 is better x

Back