im hungryyyyyyyyyyyy

frags

blooming restart!!!! i can do this i can do this i can do this.........

day 2 of restart and ive just started to notice it, but i must do this!!!! i have the heavy head and dog breath already but im hungry slightly :ignore:

Hello frags hunn, you can do it, you know you can.
If i feel hungry i put on my fave track and have a dance with Lewis that takes my mind off it, then I have a lovely refreshing glass of water.
You can do it, you can do it.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

hey all
thanks for your replies
jose restart is ok i actually thought it would be harder but im just feeling a tad hungry, how you feeling now huni after yr daughter and dog incident?
im really missing the forum too although they have annoyed me by not keeping members informed!!

suuuuuuuuuu heya hun, its prob cos im sat doing nothing lol how are you feeling after the CDC crap? gone onto 3 shakes ok?

thanks becky, i cant wait for the big K to kick in.

So am I. But I am able to keep fairly calm about it and push it one side. Music helps, as well as playing silly computer games. I'm addicted to mah jong at the moment.

Hi Guys, getting the hang of this new forum, do you think we'll want to go back lol?
It's so tough frags, I know I'm struggling too and thats just having had a handful of cherries too:sigh: so that's clever huh?! No I know it's not!!
see you soon girlies!
I like the extended choice of smileys, wonder when I'll get avatar access!:whistle:
Nikki aka 4me4life

Hi Frags

Yes still really upset about it all and missing the dog like crazy.

Restart hard , got headache from hell and fell tired.

Hope i get back into ketosis soon.

Jose

get to 50 posts and a whole other world of options will open up to you

i'm finding it hard on this site, prefer the CD site!

hope your re-start's still ok, hang in there frags, you can do it!

Yes hun now on 3 a day, im ok feeling slightly hungry from time to time but only when I think about it.lol.

Hi Frags,

I wondered where the other forum had disappeared to as well.

I'm on day 10 and missing food, not necessarily hungry, just missing food lol.

Hiya Frags - have found my way on here too as other site is still down - booo!! AM on day 1 of restart after 4 days of indulging!! Not feeling too hot either!! Good luck

Yvonne (hargry)

Hey Frags,

How you getting on hun? As you can see I have migrated over too! I do miss our little forum :(

Sorry too hear you are having a rough restart but you know you can do it! x

hey smithyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
im ok just need to get through today and tomoro.
hows your CD going?

good to see the gang over here :)

Back