I'm in iced coffee heaven!

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Katyo, 20 May 2011 Social URL.

1. Katyo

Katyo Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st10lb
    Current Weight:
    13st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st2lb(7.77%)
    Diet:
    CD
    So excited - have only just discovered making the vanilla shakes with black coffee - and they are sooooo good. Have seen that others have done it before but always assumed it was with hot coffee so never wanted to try as I can only stomach the shakes icy cold.
    Anyway made strong coffee and left it in fridge for a while then blended it with the vanilla shake powder and a tray of ice cubes and ta dah - iced coffee heaven! A whole pint of iced coffee heaven!
    I only normally have choc mint shakes & peanut bars so a whole new world has now opened up for me!!! Woop woop!

Oh hello everyone by the way, I'm back (tail fimly between legs - but buoyed up by getting to day 5 and losing 10 lbs so far!!).

Just had to share as if there are any of you, like me, who like their shakes icy cold and not sweet then you will def adore them ;)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Kirsty Alley 2

Kirsty Alley 2 Full Member

Start Weight:
    18st13lb
    Current Weight:
    18st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    14st3lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    SW
    Thanks for the tip! It sounds yummy :)

4. tinkerbellsmum

tinkerbellsmum Gold Member

Start Weight:
    13st13.5lb
    Current Weight:
    13st13.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    healthy eating
    i love vanilla hot its like white chocolate and i have a toffee and walnut warm in my hand at mo and its yum.
    gonna try more flavours warm they last longer.

5. trisha

trisha likes to post

Diet:
    healthy eating
    I like adding a spoon of coffee to vanilla and have it hot, just like a vanilla latte.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.