Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Patsy, 2 October 2006 Social URL.

1. Patsy

Patsy Full Member

I can't believe I'm already in Ketosis on day 2:D - this is just giving me the push to stick to it even more.
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. dizzy-n-mizzy

dizzy-n-mizzy Not dieting ATM!

Together we lost 8 stone on CD.
    CONGRATULATIONS! That is a fabulous achievement. Lucky You, prepare yourself for an exciting first weigh in.

Dizzy x
  4. Patsy

Patsy Full Member

Thanks dizzy-n-mizzy, not expecting a vast amount of weight loss - but as long as I know I am actually burning fat, I am happy:cool: (watch this space;) )
  5. kazz

kazz Gold Member

Hey patsy, I in ketosis on day 2 as well...how ace!
  6. Libbie

Libbie Silver Member

Go girls go
    Being in the pink thats great
  7. Cupcake

Cupcake Member

Did your cdc give you the sticks to test whether you are in ketosis then? I never got any and wonder if i can get them anywhere else? DO you know?
  8. canireallydothis!!

canireallydothis!! Gold Member

You can buy them in boots but they ask loads of questions apparently!!!

Your CDC will probably have them to sell.

I personally dont use them, some people swear by them but I have never bothered, I know as long as I do this diet right, chug at the water (4 ltrs min per day!) then this diet works wether I show ketosis or not (3s 4lbs of loss shows I do someting right!!)

Dont panic about them if you dont have them, you can speak to your CDC to get some if you would feel happier knowing, for some it gives a boost to see them in the pink.

Well done to Patsy and Kazz x x
  9. Cupcake

Cupcake Member

Thanks a lot for the help Vicky. Will just go with the flow this week then and maybe ask her about them when I weigh in on Monday.

DO you mind me asking how long it has taken you to loose the weight?

Can't wait to get going tomorrow now - trying to drink loads of water today too in preparation!
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.