I'M IN KETOSIS - YEY

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Patsy, 2 October 2006 Social URL.

1. Patsy

Patsy Full Member

I can't believe I'm already in Ketosis on day 2:D - this is just giving me the push to stick to it even more.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. dizzy-n-mizzy

dizzy-n-mizzy Not dieting ATM!

Diet:
    Together we lost 8 stone on CD.
    CONGRATULATIONS! That is a fabulous achievement. Lucky You, prepare yourself for an exciting first weigh in.

Dizzy x

4. Patsy

Patsy Full Member

Thanks dizzy-n-mizzy, not expecting a vast amount of weight loss - but as long as I know I am actually burning fat, I am happy:cool: (watch this space;) )

5. kazz

kazz Gold Member

Diet:
    WW
    Hey patsy, I in ketosis on day 2 as well...how ace!

6. Libbie

Libbie Silver Member

Diet:
    CD
    Go girls go
    Being in the pink thats great
    {{{HUGS}}}

7. Cupcake

Cupcake Member

Diet:
    CD
    Did your cdc give you the sticks to test whether you are in ketosis then? I never got any and wonder if i can get them anywhere else? DO you know?

8. canireallydothis!!

canireallydothis!! Gold Member

Diet:
    Cambridge!
    You can buy them in boots but they ask loads of questions apparently!!!

Your CDC will probably have them to sell.

I personally dont use them, some people swear by them but I have never bothered, I know as long as I do this diet right, chug at the water (4 ltrs min per day!) then this diet works wether I show ketosis or not (3s 4lbs of loss shows I do someting right!!)

Dont panic about them if you dont have them, you can speak to your CDC to get some if you would feel happier knowing, for some it gives a boost to see them in the pink.

Well done to Patsy and Kazz x x

9. Cupcake

Cupcake Member

Diet:
    CD
    Thanks a lot for the help Vicky. Will just go with the flow this week then and maybe ask her about them when I weigh in on Monday.

DO you mind me asking how long it has taken you to loose the weight?

Can't wait to get going tomorrow now - trying to drink loads of water today too in preparation!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.