I'm in Ketosis!!!!

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Fatty_no_more, 8 February 2008 Social URL.

1. Fatty_no_more

Fatty_no_more Slimming for my children

Slimming world
    Whoop whoop!
    I thought i was this afternoon near home time. my breath felt like it stank and i had a fur on my tongue... like when i was on LL and i had a chewing gum and i was suddenly hungry!
    I think i will stay away from them and just keep people at bay!
    But i got home and ran to toilet (normally give the fiance a big smacker of a kiss when i see him) but i peed on me stick and i shouted yey its pink.................. he thought it was a preg test and came in all smiles bless!!!!

I said i was in ketosis and he was like oh ok and went back to playing his psp. i think he doesnt understand lol!
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. hayley77

hayley77 Full Member

Well done, so am i!!! i did the same as you when i got home from work this morning!!
    The breath thing,last time i got one of them spray breath fresh things from boots,carnt talk with my hand over my mouth for the mext 5 months!!!

4. misscheeky

misscheeky Gold Member

ahh ur poor bf scaring him like that! well done on your ketosis :)
  5. Fatty_no_more

Fatty_no_more Slimming for my children

Slimming world

Thing is, he would never be scared, he loves kids (is a copper and wants to do child protection but isnt old enough) and wants them the min we are married. so in a way i disapointed him.
    But was so nice to wake up this morning not wanting to cry from starvation!
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.