Im in the right place

JustForMe

Gold Member
I had alot of time to think over the weekend and I rekon i have finally got things figured out.

Its too much thinking so far into the future so im going to take things one day at a time.

Just had my first shake and Im about to start on the water.

Decided on an early night tonight aswell so just 12 hours til day 1 is complete :)

Kels,

Good luck with it!! If you've your head in the right place, you will be more focused an able to deal with the difficult days...

We are all here to help and support you...

So glad you're sounding more positive today Kels. Like you say, take one day at a time and the time will fly by. Keep your chin up.

Hi hun you are doing it the best way taking one day at a time, all will come together take care xxxx

it does help if your head is in the right place, i never have had a 'diet head' while ive done other diets, i force myself to think of all the good reasons of being slim when i find it hard, or walk away from the situation.

first day done and dusted! have a major headache so im off to have an early night!

roll on day 2 and hopefully ketosis soon!

Hi Kels,
good on you to go again, you are so determined for it to work, you deserve an easier week. Wishing you all the best, take it easy on yourself. Just look to the end of each day and it will come, before you know it your week will be down and we will all be waiting to hear how it went.
Doirin

Back