I'm in the tens not hundreds now

Dutch

Goodbye Tum
:D

Second weigh in and a great big

nine pounds!!!!!

Rather than having to lose over 100 pounds its in the so much better looking 90's hee hee, only a few weeks and I'll be in the 80 etc etc.

I'm already wearing two sizes smaller and having to stop myself shopping. I'm going to wait till I can go into a decent shop (not that there's anything wrong with Evans or Anne Harvey) one of the high street ones, a normal shop ((getting clenched in excitement, grief have to rob a bank to pay for all these new clothes))

Keep at it everyone, this is truly the best diet ever.xx

22909iaf7yqbwhi.gif

well done
dont it feel great
kaz x

Huge achievement chick .... congratulations for you xxx

Wow wee!!!!

Fantastic Loss!!!! Keep that up and you'll be in the 50s!!

Well done Hun!

Kerry-Ann
xxx

I'm already wearing two sizes smaller and having to stop myself shopping. I'm going to wait till I can go into a decent shop (not that there's anything wrong with Evans or Anne Harvey) one of the high street ones, a normal shop ((getting clenched in excitement, grief have to rob a bank to pay for all these new clothes))

Why dont you put some money aside, as much as you can, in a bank account that has a card with it and then go out and shop till you drop once at goal .....you wont get the guilt thang going on and its all your money..(if you know what I mean) :happy096:

WOW! What a loss! Well done. xx

Rather than having to lose over 100 pounds its in the so much better looking 90's hee hee, only a few weeks and I'll be in the 80 etc etc.

Keep at it everyone, this is truly the best diet ever.xx

I know the feeling, isn't it just fantastic!

I will be in the 80's come tomorrow's weigh-in, hopefully!

I can hardly wait until I have lost 78lbs which will be 1lb over the half way mark so that I will have less to lose than I have lost!

Keep up the good work!

Fantastic! Well done Sarah!

:bliss:

Back