im in the zone.. thank god!!

rainbow27

hello folks
i am totally back in the zone of doing this 100% again im so happy and on a high about it as well.... ok so this is only day one back in it but i just feel different, i dont know if its cause im back at the gym or what or i was reading another post and someone said it takes 21 days to break a habbit.. so im going to try and go for it woohoo ;)
xxxx

Well done!! :D Fingers x'd for your weigh in :)

thanks guys im still in it :D saraian24 i will join you :) good luck all have a good day xx

well done! I'm still trying to get back into the zone, but keep falling off the wagon!! your comments about 21 days have inspired me though, new start again for me. I'll keep thinking about 21 days every time I'm tempted to pick, wish me luck

Good idea about the 21 days. I had a couple of glasses of wine last night but i have put the rest down the sink and i'm going to try really really hard.

well its the 21 day thing thats keeping me going, my brother is cooking what smells like an amazing meal but im having my water and i shall have a hot choc soon then im off out. we should make a 21 day to kick the habit (of picking) thread
good luck have a fab wknd xxx

Back