im joining you lovely restarters!!

littlemissspendthrift

impossible is nothing
Well, after going to my CDC today and finding i had put on weight again, it was finally the kick up the back side i needed.

i feel that the 3 weeks i was on CD before i had my planned week (which turning into 2 weeks) off, were a trial to see if i could do it. at least i like looking at it that way as it doesnt make me feel such a failure. I could do it, i did do it and i lost over 10 pound on it. but sadly i have put nearly all of it back on. Because i hardly ate any healthy food, not just 'cause i was off CD.

So now, i am definately on the road to Sole Sourcing again, and will even be avoiding alcohol on my birthday night out in 3 days.

wish me luck and im sure i will be on here for support and inspiration!

good luck to everyone restarting.. im sure its going to be hard for me but very worth it. bring on ketosis! xxx

thanks becky...i know the diet works on me. so i cant blame that. just my own lack of self control. but i brought a size smaller trousers in the sale today and im determined for them to fit by end of sept, which wont happen without determination

and i did have a go on my sisters wii fit today.. brilliant! but the jogging one tired me out. still beat my sis tho!! hehe

Hiya Little Miss

Welcome back - you can do it and being determined not to drink on your birthday just goes to show you do mean it! Just think how much you can lose from now until Christmas.

Good luck and let us know how you get on x

Good luck hun, we're all behind you xx

thanks becky...i know the diet works on me. so i cant blame that. just my own lack of self control. but i brought a size smaller trousers in the sale today and im determined for them to fit by end of sept, which wont happen without determination

and i did have a go on my sisters wii fit today.. brilliant! but the jogging one tired me out. still beat my sis tho!! hehe

Good Luck Hun.. xx

Back