Im joining!

saraian24

Gold Member
Not been on here a while as it took a while for the ebay seller to send me my books! But i have them now so i started this morning!

Had a good start of oats so simple, was 7syns but i have no goodies in the house to syn on so thought ok! was lovely though.

Have a baked potatoe going at the moment and im having that with cheese and beans so yay.

Forgot how much you can eat on this plan!

Ive set myself 15 syns as that is what it was a few years ago, is it still the same?

You can have anywhere between 5 and 15 on average although I have read posts where peeps have more. Best thing to do is see how your body reacts. I stuck at 10 syns per day and lost on average 3lb a week xx

Hello Hun,
Lovely to have you with us,i am now doing sw,if you need any books or anything let me no as i do have a spare book x

Good luck with your journey and welcome!

Thanks ladies! Hoping to get 9lbs off before christmas as ive gained that the last month since coming off cd and having to take care of my husband who had major surgery, thank god hes all sorted now. But that was very stressful and I ate loads of crap.

Loving the fact i dont feel hungry at all whereas on WW id get a bit hungry and temptation would kick in!

Good luck on SW. I have only been following the plan a week, but love it and find it so easy

welcome to SW how are you getting on hun?
have you wrote a food diary on here i love reading what everyones having to eat!
xxx

welcome along!! good luck with your weight loss, i take it your not going to class the? me neither, if ya get stuck giza holler!! xxxx

Hi hunni, long time no see, how are you doing???

Back