Im leaving LT and re-feeding!!! Ive met goal! :)

j-lo_00b

Success leads to success
:D Hey lovely people

Well I know I shouldnt but I was meant to be waiting for sept 29th for my weigh-in as decided to wait a month, and arrr well I couldnt help it- I got the home scales out this morning and came up at 9 stone 6, went to chemist and came up at 9 stone 8 (fully dressed!), and to put it put it politetly the chemist has booted me off full tfr! (in a nice way though)

9 stone 7 was my goal and ive met it- yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!:girlpower:

I cant believe Ive finally met my initial goal, although my long term one is 9 stone exactly. Ive come to realise that I AM NOT perfect and will never look like a supermodel even at 7lbs lighter and so from Saturday I am refeeding, for week 1 on 2 shakes/ 1 meal for a week then 1 shake 2 meals for the next 2 weeks after. I am wanting to do it slowly as I have come to realise I do have an eating disorder in the fact that I will eat naything in sight just because it is there and I have had stress issues in the past and hopefully with being busy with uni and my new attitude and determination I can drop 7lbs through healthy eating- or even maintaining will be good for me! :flirt2:

Im 1lb from goal, but SOD that, thats my dressed weight :rolleyes:

The chemist wants me to eat now- he said I look healthy and very slim indeed, and if i want to lose anymore he would prefer me to get into the routine of exercise and healthy eating and do it that way :)

Ive seen my aunty today also -she is in hospital :( and with everyone else she has begged me not to lose anymore as I look how a woman should be and not like a stick! and you know what I agree with them- I am perfectly happy with the weight I am now- and im looking forward to going to the gym and getting more active as I realise an extra half stone/ stone is going to make no difference to how 'toned' and firm I look- unfortunately I have not had the energy some have had on this diet and im fed up of feeling lazy :(

I cant wait to re-feed and start my new healthy lifestyle and losing a few more lbs!

Im a svelte size 12 now and feel fab! Cant be bad for 5"2 1/2 inches eh?? lol

I want to get into a size 10, so obviously the gym and vibro plate can help achieve the inch loss which is what Im needing! But to just be more toned is my next goal :D

My body fat percentage is 26.4% and I am chuffed to bits!

I will still be around though on all lt forums so you dont get rid of me that easily!!!

Best of Luck everyone, LT is an amazing diet, I can show you before and after pictures, just wish I could show you the difference in me inside and out after my transformation, this programme is amazing and I wish more people knew about it and that it is possible to achieve your goal unlike so many other crash diets!

My mother is still maintaining at 8 stone 10 (bless her!), which is a healthy weight for her height, and with her support , maintenance seems very possible :D

Sorry for the long post!

Love you all and this forum, your all amazing and i couldnt have done it without you! xxx :happy096:

Aww thats brilliant well done for getting to your goal i bet you look fantastic and the gym will help you too.
who wants to be a supermodel anyway full of drugs anti depressants and things that make them go to the loo a million times a day not me
a real women thats the perfect thing to be all your hard work has paid off enjoy the slim new you :mermaid:

debz x

Aw, I'm so happy for you! Well done, that's absolutely wonderful - you've done tremendously well! :)

Good luck with your re-feed & with the toning (I know exactly what you mean when you say that another half a stone/stone isn't going to bring that firmness on...)!! Keep us updated!

Hannah

Very very VERY well done. You've achieved a great deal Jodie and I'm really pleased for you.

Best of luck with refeeding and let us know how you get on with it :)

CONGRATULATIONS!!!! Let this show you how much you can achieve when you put your mind to it -never never never lose sight of how strong you've proven yourself to be. Uni will inevitably bring its stresses but you KNOW now you can cope without reaching for the junk.

Truly well done! Go you! :D

That's excellent, well done. Good luck with the re-feeding, let us know how you get on. I am re-feeding in 2wks, so will watching closely how everyone else does it. You should be very proud of yourself.

awwww i'm SOOO proud of you!!! that's brilliant well done hun! best of luck for the toning and maintaining - you'll do great i'm sure but dont you be leaving us for good! keep popping and give us all the wisdom of your experience! xxx

Thank you everybody! I have no intention on going anywhere..... just yet! I will be continuing to check up on all you lovely people :)

I know there are some others very close to goal too- so will be good to see you on the re-feed/maintenance forum!

I do wish a little* I had left it until the 29th sept though, not because I am reluctant to leave the diet but I thought there was something a little magic about the date- 29/09/2009- yes a little sad but I thought it would be lucky ;)

Ok well im off out celebrating tonight, as its student freshers night- on my water of course ;) I may push out the boat a little and have sparkling hehe!

Thank you everyone- your the reason ive got to where I am and this forum! xx

Aww Jodie I'm soooooooo pleased for you and so proud. You have done amazingly well! You must be so proud of yourself and feel on top of the world.

9 stone 6lbs is absolutely mindblowing! You are gorgeous girl. I don't blame you for getting weighed in early as I would have done the same! I bet you're so glad you did. Your chemist is so right and sounds great. You'll continue to do brilliantly refeeding and you'll regain your energy for your gym bunny body! It's so refreshing to hear that you love your new body and can't wait to start your new healthy life. Size 12 is perfect, and I'm sure once you start your toning that size 10 you want will be here in no time at all!

Your Mother has also done amazingly well! LT must be made for the both of you! She can help and guide you on refeed. It must be great to have someone close who understands what you've been through and what you're going to be going through maintaining. Your Mother sounds the perfect mentor.

Please don't be a stranger! Please come back and let us know how you're getting along. I wish you every success. You deserve all the happiness in the world sweetie

X

Oh I'm now off to nosey at your pictures!

Big Gratz to you WooooooooooooooooooooooooooT Well Done :D :D:D
xx

And get those 'after' pics up asap!!! LOL! :p;)

wow, what a fantastic achievement! well done honey :)
be sure to still pop on over to our side every now and again and let us know how you are getting on :D

Aww Jodie I'm soooooooo pleased for you and so proud. You have done amazingly well! You must be so proud of yourself and feel on top of the world.

9 stone 6lbs is absolutely mindblowing! You are gorgeous girl. I don't blame you for getting weighed in early as I would have done the same! I bet you're so glad you did. Your chemist is so right and sounds great. You'll continue to do brilliantly refeeding and you'll regain your energy for your gym bunny body! It's so refreshing to hear that you love your new body and can't wait to start your new healthy life. Size 12 is perfect, and I'm sure once you start your toning that size 10 you want will be here in no time at all!

Your Mother has also done amazingly well! LT must be made for the both of you! She can help and guide you on refeed. It must be great to have someone close who understands what you've been through and what you're going to be going through maintaining. Your Mother sounds the perfect mentor.

Please don't be a stranger! Please come back and let us know how you're getting along. I wish you every success. You deserve all the happiness in the world sweetie

X

Oh I'm now off to nosey at your pictures!

awww thank you betsy- you are soooo kind :D Your doing amazing and I will still be around to 'stalk' you hehe! Yeah my chemist is brilliant - very supportive! hehe, I dont have many piccies, I have before at 13 stone 4 and during at 11 stone 2, but I promise to get some up by early next week so you can have a nosey! Thats if I can get my camera back from my brother that is! Or im sure I will be tagged in some photos from tonight on facebook!
xx

WELL DONE!!!!! See you over in re-feed/maintenance :)

Sure will Iris- you are one of my hero's on here with how well you have done on refeed and gaining practically nothing on holiday! x

And get those 'after' pics up asap!!! LOL! :p;)

lOl I will do irish, got my before at 13.4 and during at 11.2- just need the afters now, definitely will be up by monday!! :D x

wow, what a fantastic achievement! well done honey :)
be sure to still pop on over to our side every now and again and let us know how you are getting on :D

I will do Tanya, the forum's great and I'll be checking on the xmas challege you have going- your all going to look gorge in your xmas gowns! x

Big Gratz to you WooooooooooooooooooooooooooT Well Done :D :D:D
xx

Thank you hunni x

Well done on reaching your goal. You must feel so proud of yourself for achieving so much. Best of luck on refeeding, hope you will post in the refeeding forum so everyone can benefit from your experiences. Well done and ENJOY!!!!!!!!!

i absolutely love the way you said this diet has changed you on the inside aswell coz i so so so believe dat. it is the best feeling in the world to be getting slimmer but wen you are actually changing your life as a whole aswell its a million times more important. good luck with refeeding im sure you will do amazing after your magnificent journey.

Congrats, Jodie.

You have done so well and should be really proud of yourself. You seem to have your head screwed on so I'm sure you'll lose that 7lbs with healthy eating and exercise! Well done again and take care!

x

Back