I'm looking good!!!

fatpossum

Silver Member
Was out and about today and caught sight of myself in shop windows and in some mirrors and was much impressed with the new more streamlined me - nothing better for the motivation!

Smug Fatpossum :D :D :cool:

Well done,

Not only have you noticed the difference, you are proud of how good you look and you have acknowledged this to all of us.

Im impressed that the counselling is helping. Keep up the good work xx:)

good on you - keep up the good work x

Thanks

Thanks Annetext and Betty Boo.

But just to say to Betty that my ability to "strut my stuff" has nothing to do with the counselling - we haven't had any in our group yet!

I have however always been able to know when I look good and have always been able to say so.

Over the past year or so I put on a lot of extra weight (2 stones) becaue of lifestyle changes etc and have really disliked how the weight changed my appearance.

But now I am nearly back to my "normal" and it feels good. The LL food packs have enabled me to do this very quickly (only 3 weeks so far) and I really delighted about it.

Looking forward to losing some more - size 12, here I come!!

Almost-skinny-fatpossum

Was out and about today and caught sight of myself in shop windows and in some mirrors and was much impressed with the new more streamlined me - nothing better for the motivation!

Smug Fatpossum :D :D :cool:

That is so wonderful!!!

You have every right to feel Smug:p

:character00100:

Love Mini xxx

you be all the smug you want to girl
you deserve to be
in fact why dont you all give yourselves a huge pat on the back
you're all doing really well
xxxx

Aahh, I didn't realise you had been on LL before I am pleased to know that you have been able to go back on the packs and lose the weight so quickly. So what stage are you at now then?

I'm glad you have never had a problem saying Yeah I do look good today. That is such a positive statement. I bet you look great too.

x

xx

Hi Betty

This is my first time on the LL diet. I started just three weeks ago and am deeeeeelighted :D with the results. I can now wear my size 14 jeans again (only one pair though the Dorothy Perkins pair are less forgiving but I aim to be in them by next weekend. I can jip them up but the 'muffin' top is more like a 'whole batch of bread' top :p )and my boobs no longer spill out over my bra. My hip bones have re-appeared (only when I lie down) and they had disappeared altogether.

I even tried my swim suit on yesterday and would now be happy to be seen in it!!!! I am really looking forward to this summer.

This is a great diet - the very best.

I will know I have 'arrived' when I can wear a bikini top with shorts and look okay. My other aim is to wear one of those lovely summer dresses from Monsoon -and I will.

I love looking 'normal' again - I feel like me.

Not being overweight is the best - keep up the good work everyone. We can win this one.

:wow: On-target Fatpossum.

I will know I have 'arrived' when I can wear a bikini top with shorts and look okay. My other aim is to wear one of those lovely summer dresses from Monsoon -and I will.

I love looking 'normal' again - I feel like me.

:party0011:

Fatpossom, I completely agree with you. I am looking forward to the day as much as you are. I was in Monsoon this morning looking an thought not long now lady and you will have a pretty dress too.

Keep up the hard work ladies (and gentlemen of course)

XX

Welldone Fatpossum!!!!
Its the best feeling in the world. Pretty soon you'll be binning the 14s and buying size 12s.. Ahhhhhh Heaven!!

Back