1. MiniMins members lost 144 Stone in January! Why not join in the conversation today?
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi Guest, let me just say that you are awesome for signing up to MiniMins. Your account is now validated. Your first few posts will be moderated. This is mainly to prevent spam showing on our forum. Dont worry we will get to your post most likely within 30 minutes between 8am and 11pm. Thanks again!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice

im lost

Discussion in 'Lipotrim - Off Topic' started by kittycaz, 16 June 2011 Social URL.

1. kittycaz

kittycaz New Member

hiya can anyone tell me how to get started?
    i would like to set up a diary with weight ticker counter as im starting lipotrim this weekend.
    i would really like to use the website to support my weight loss x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. LipoLisa

LipoLisa Looking a bit bloated!

Kitty, can I suggest you read everything possible on here that you can. The stickies are great. I was reading this site a good three weeks before I even started, so I felt really informed of what to expect and then just looked for support when I started.

All the information is on the threads if you just look. Lisa x

4. LipoLisa

LipoLisa Looking a bit bloated!

There is also a whole thread about setting up a 'ticker' so that will help you. Also, read the 'thinking about starting...' thread too.

Good luck. Lisa x

5. PinkNibbles

PinkNibbles Well-Known Member

6. lipotrim

lipotrim To the victor the spoils!

All forums have a bit of a learning curve, Imust admit this one is quite different from a lot of forums I've used in the past. I really love the stats bit on the side of every post, but I'm just finding my way too!