I'm mad with me!

Maz35

I've been so good for 5 weeks and then last night i ate! and didn't stop! and then woke up this morning and carried on eating and now i don't know what to do. I have to get weighed tomorrow by CD counsellor and am really embarrassed in case I've gained!My first 4 weeks were with LL and i lost 1 stone 4.5 lbs so this is my first week with CD and she's going to think I'm useless and can't stick to anything! I have 8 packets left so i might call her and try and go Wednesday which gives me 2 days to make good. I'm so cross with myself, how can i go from 4 packs a day to :break_diet: 6 packets of crisps and a whole pack of biscuits as well as loads of other junk :cry: sorry to go on, but i wouldn't tell anyone else what I'd eaten as no one would understand x

Hi Maz, don't beat urself up, what's done is done and if u have done LL for 4wks then u know u can do it. Put it behind u and start again, so come on get ur bum into gear, U CAN DO IT.

Heya Maz dont' worry, we've all been there and that likely includes your cdc too - she wont be mad with you, she'll UNDERSTAND!!!

I read something on here recently that really struck a chord - you wouldn't throw away a whole vase of flowers just because one had wilted - likewise, dont throw away all the hours in today because you've eaten up til now.. Start afresh babe and glug some water, what's done is done but hey, you've lost well over a stone and you're doing really well!!

See the big picture, today is a very small part of it

xxx

thank you, your all full of such good advice, it was just a blip and that's what i have to remember - will let you know how i get on x

:)

That's more like it!!

Thats it hun, just get back on the wagon and carry on, YOU can sooo do this. I had a fall off yesterdat ate 3 bread coated chicken wings about 10 potatoe wedges and i took a slice of pizza but only ate about half( wanted all lol but it wouldnt stay down and if i ate the slice it would of made me puke) but i'm still in ketosis yayyyy. have you checked?

believe me it would take a minor miracle for me to be in a ketosis! I'll be back on track tomorrow and then it won't be long! x

Back