Im Malting!

lauren-1986

Feeling Motivated
Hi All,

Don't mind me, just having a rant, but at the moment I am malting worse than my fluffy little cat, she usually leaves little balls of fluff where-ever she sits, however, I am starting to give her a run for her money.

I know 'thinning' of hair is listed as a possible side effect and by no means is my hair thin, I have LOADs of it. But I am worried about how much of it is leaving my head at the moment, even my OH is complaining that he is finding my hairs everywhere, lol!

Anyone else experiencing this?

Hi,I havent experienced this myself but one of my friends did,she got something from boots I think it was some tablet and it really made a difference ,sorry i dont know what it was called I will try and find out for you x

Ladies, it's also the time of year thats causes this! I was talking to a hairdresser about it as I was very worried about seeing so many hairs on the bathroom and bedroom floor last February....She told me that hair falls between Feb-Apr (Spring) and Sept-Nov (Autumn), we lose up to 100 hairs per day!! So, as the leaves fall outside humans all shed hair. I thought of going to the chemist at the time to get some hair supplements, but it calmed down within 4-5wks. So don't worry!!

Hair loss is a very common side-effect of VLCD-ing. The hair does grow back, but if you have thin hair to start with the losses can be alarming.

It's not permanent! And someone told me that on the higher steps such as 810 it happens a lot less often.

I take boots own vitamins, hair, skin and nails. makes me a feel a little better!

Thanks Guys, makes me feel a lot better, now better get clearing out that plughole! Its just not acceptable to have that amount of hair lying around a bathroom, lol

Back