I'm nearing the time to refeed!

pineapple

Silver Member
Well guys the time is coming for me to start my reefed part of my diet. I plan to do this on Sat, by then I am hoping I am at least 11st flat (although a bit less would be even better). I have my final wedding dress fitting tomorrow, therefore have been told in no uncertain terms I can not go losing much more as I am cutting it fine time wise as it is! I am actually feeling really good about myself so am not worried about having to stop at 11st. I would like to get to 10st 7lb but this is something I will aim to do after my wedding and hope to do it with healthy food choices and exercise.

I’d like to take this time to thank each and every one of you for helping me through my journey. Its been great walking this tough road with you guys. You have given me hope and encouragement all the way, especially all through all my ups and downs. Lipotrim aint been easy but its been very worth while.

I wish each and every one of you great success. You are all inspirational and very brave taking on such an extreme diet. The results are brill!

I will still be on line now and then and more than likely asking for advice for the reefed. Am really looking forward to the reefed part and am having fun planning my meals ahead!

Thank you all

xxxx

A huge well done and massive good luck Nik xxxxxx

Well done to you.. im on the opposite end of the scale im only startin on monday and im pretty scared but i really want to do it.....your story makes me want to do it even more x

Well done!!

You look great and have done so well! I hope you have a beautiful wedding!

xx

Well done U and good luck with re feed and have a really good wedding day enjoy every minute of it as it goes really fast and just think of the wedding photos the will be fab!!!!!!!

Thank you giys for yuor lovely comments.

Weekwilled, you will have those 24lbs in a matter of weeks, its honestly that fast!

I am really looking forward to the the wedding and am not dreading walking out in front of everyone now I have the unwanted weight off. Dnt get me wrong, am by no means skinny, and in some people eyes could easily have another stone off, but to me am feeling superb. Dont go with what others say, do what feels right, we are all individuals and build has a hell of a lot to do with weight as wellx

well done you,,you will look amazing,,dont forget to post a wedding pic

Back