I'm nervous about my weigh in.

Hi everyone

I'm so nervous about my fisrt weigh in. I have done it 100% and feel better, but if my loss isnt good it may put me off. is the first week always the most loss?

Cilla

cillabatty said:
Hi everyone

I'm so nervous about my fisrt weigh in. I have done it 100% and feel better, but if my loss isnt good it may put me off. is the first week always the most loss?

Cilla

If uv been 100% and it's your first week ull have a fab loss... Just u wait and see :) xxx

sw: 13.13 w1:13.4 w2:13.0 w3:12.9 w4:12.5 w5: 12.2 w6:12.0 w7:11.9 w8:11.8 w9:11.1 w10:11.1 w11:10.11 w12:10.11 w13:10.6

Hi everyone

Cilla

Ull do great bith on the scales and with the inches. Its amazin how quickly it all comes off. Its a great feeling :)

What would be a 'good' loss for you cillabatty? What would you be happy/unhappy with??
Just curious!! X

I would be happoy with 7lb, but seeing the losses on here makes me want a bit more.

What's your starting weight cilla? I can't see any stats as on my phone

Have you been 100%? If so - the loss will be there - definitely. Keep us posted!

Thanks everyone gone first week 13lb chuffed to bits

Aww thats brilliant well done you :D :D Are you feeling positive and inspired for the coming week now :D

Just realised I have congratulated you already ha ha. Oh well you deserve double congratulations

Thanks a second time LOL

Back