I'm new and badly in need of motivation!!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by heth1980, 29 March 2010 Social URL.

1. heth1980

heth1980 New Member

Diet:
    trying to do slimming world!
    Hi, I'm attempting to start my new healthy eating regime today.......not following any particular plan, just trying to eat healthily and cut out junk food (biscuits and cake are my major downfall!!)

I've put on 3 stone through being happily married and having 2 children (ages 2 and 6 weeks) and really want to get it off, and then hopefully a bit more (I was still a size 16 at 3 stone lighter so not exactly skinny :eek:)

It's going to be a bit hit and miss to start with cos I'm breastfeeding so don't want to cut my calorie intake too much that it affects my milk.......I guess I'll just have to see how it goes for a couple of weeks and adjust accordingly!

I'm planning to use these forums as a distraction and for motivation when I hear the biscuit tin calling!! Wish me luck!!!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Metal_Gear_Panda

Metal_Gear_Panda Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st4lb
    Current Weight:
    13st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st12lb(6%)
    Diet:
    My own mix
    Hi Heth!

I'll be the first to wish you good luck! I'm sure you will succeed with whatever you put your mind too xxx

Gem xx

4. Mumma K

Mumma K Gold Member

Start Weight:
    22st6lb
    Current Weight:
    15st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    6st9lb(29.62%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hi Heth
    welcome to the forum and good luck with the weightloss plan

5. IreneH

IreneH Gold Member

Diet:
    WW
    Hi and welcome. Remember to write down everything you eat to keep track. Good luck

Irene xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.