I'm new and confused!

joelizzie

Hello,
How is everyone so far, been looking around this site for a while but not sure i am in the right place, but wanted to ask, what diet seems to be more popular, weight watchers or slimming world? I have tried both and seem confused, slimming world seems good with all the free food, but then i think i want crisps, ect. I was sure slimming world was for me, then i read that you can't have pasta with ham, its a syn, thats when the confusion set's in, arrrgggghhhhhhhh

You posted in the food diary section - so maybe not the best place but lets see if I can help you out.

Both slimming world and WW are great plans and both will work if you follow them properly. It's not that one is better than the other, you just need to find the one that fits best with your lifestyle and the foods you like to eat.

You can still have crisps and snacks on SW -that's what your syns are there for! But in limited amounts. We have a weight problem for a reason and foods like this are a big factor in that, so you need to be prepared to make some changes - and this is true for WW and any other plan.

I don't know where you read that you can't have pasta and ham together - you can! On extra easy they are both free foods. On green, pasta is a free food and you can either take ham as a healthy extra or syn it. On red, the ham is free and you either syn or HEb the pasta. But unless you are a vegetarian you will likely do extra easy so this is not an issue.

Good luck with whatever you decide to do

Back