im new and got 150lbs to lose, gulp!

Discussion in 'WeMITTS (We Mean It This Time)' started by i_kissed_a_kat, 31 January 2010 Social URL.

1. i_kissed_a_kat

i_kissed_a_kat Member

Start Weight:
    22st9lb
    Current Weight:
    20st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st3lb
    Lost(%):
    2st1lb(9.15%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    hello, i started on xenical and a low fat diet about 3 weeks ago, ive lost 13lbs so far which is great. i really am going to do it this time, sick of messing around at trying to lose weight, something always seems to get in the way, some excuse but thats life and you have to overcome these obsticals cause theres always going to be something. so thats my plan to overcome the obsticals and get my bum in gear and stop dropping the lbs. its great to know that there are other people in the same boat with lots to lose also, im sure we can all do it together. good luck everyone.
    Erin

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. chunkylass

chunkylass Full Member

Start Weight:
    27st2lb
    Current Weight:
    26st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st6lb
    Lost(%):
    0st12lb(3.16%)
    Diet:
    WW
    Hi Erin, good luck, you are doing great so far! There is great support here x

4. Blue Butterfly

Blue Butterfly Gold Member

Start Weight:
    24st7lb
    Current Weight:
    19st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    5st7lb(22.45%)
    Hey Erin well done on your loss so far.
    We have the same amount to lose,and have been on xenical the same amount of time (I started 3 weeks ago today)
    Good luck with your weight loss :)
    Claire x

5. Tarragon

Tarragon Silver Member

Goal Weight:
    14st4lb
    Diet:
    Still considering
    Hi Erin,

Well done on your losses so far. I've got the same to go as you, its hard going, but we'll get there!

Same as you I always find excuses, but really there are none - being healthy is a must not a maybe, so here I am one week in too.

Good Luck for your weigh in next week

6. vanda

vanda plodding away

Start Weight:
    19st5lb
    Current Weight:
    18st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st5lb
    Lost(%):
    1st0lb(5.17%)
    Diet:
    faffing about
    Well done on your weight loss so far. I'm trying to take it one day at a time and have started to think of this healthy lifestyle change as a marathon not a sprint. Not always easy but essential it I'm to get there in the end.

Good luck

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.