im new and got 150lbs to lose, gulp!

hello, i started on xenical and a low fat diet about 3 weeks ago, ive lost 13lbs so far which is great. i really am going to do it this time, sick of messing around at trying to lose weight, something always seems to get in the way, some excuse but thats life and you have to overcome these obsticals cause theres always going to be something. so thats my plan to overcome the obsticals and get my bum in gear and stop dropping the lbs. its great to know that there are other people in the same boat with lots to lose also, im sure we can all do it together. good luck everyone.
Erin

Hi Erin, good luck, you are doing great so far! There is great support here x

Hey Erin well done on your loss so far.
We have the same amount to lose,and have been on xenical the same amount of time (I started 3 weeks ago today)
Good luck with your weight loss :)
Claire x

Hi Erin,

Well done on your losses so far. I've got the same to go as you, its hard going, but we'll get there!

Same as you I always find excuses, but really there are none - being healthy is a must not a maybe, so here I am one week in too.

Good Luck for your weigh in next week

Well done on your weight loss so far. I'm trying to take it one day at a time and have started to think of this healthy lifestyle change as a marathon not a sprint. Not always easy but essential it I'm to get there in the end.

Good luck

Back