I'm new and I need advice, please. :)

sjun

I only have 20 KG to lose, and yet, it's been years and I have not achieved that. I'm beginning to believe I'm never going to achieve that at all. I actually lead a very active lifestyle, I go to the gym and I do figure skating practice for around 3 hours for 5 times a week. During day time everything works out well, my breakfasts and lunches are quite healthy, and I don't get that hungry anyway. What my real issue here is dinner time. When the night comes around I start binging unstoppably. That's how my weight just stays consistent and never goes down. :(

My goal is to lose 20 KG, and I know I can lose weight fast, but I don't understand why I can't seem to maintain my diet.

How can I avoid food at night? Nothing ever helps.

Have you tried drinking a glass of water instead? Or perhaps keep yourself entertained, I find I eat a lot in the evenings out of boredom.

Hi what diets/healthy eating plans have you tried in the past? I have tried them all I think lol and I found weight watches very good I lost 4 stone after my first child and 3 stone after my second child. However it all when back on as soon as I stopped counting every point I consumed. I am now doing slimming world and have lost 20.5lbs in 8 weeks and find it so much better as there is very little counting or measuring, just your daily syns and some of your healthy extras. I think that it will be easy to eat like this all the time as a real lifestyle change. For the first time I find the whole family are eating better and we generally eat the same meals, the kids love the slimming world wedges! I never feel hungry, a general day would be melon and strawberries with a fat free activia yoghurt for breakfast, dairy lea triangle and 3 Melba toast mid morning sometimes a banana too, lunch would generally be sw speed soup with tossed salad, beetroot and a boiled egg, dinner maybe diet coke chicken with sw wedges veg and salad, followed by few pieces of fruit and then at supper I have a cheese and onion toastie made with 30g cheddar and 2 slices of wholemeal nimble which are my healthy extras for the day. I usually fit in between 5 and 10 syns a day too. Good luck whatever plan you decide to follow x

Back