I'm new and need a ((hug))

Ria C

hi,

I just started ss on Friday and its sunday night and ive messed up already...had something to eat above my shake allowance...im really gutted as have felt like doing the same over the last few days but stopped myself....i was so motivated this afternoon..

i wont go into details about what i ate (as i dont think im allowed to talk about actual food on here-sorry my first post :wave_cry:)

it was quite high carb..

I know for a fact it would take me out of ketosis (if i was in, in the first place) but if i start afresh again in the morning will i still have a loss on friday?? ive still had a LOT LESS kcals today with my naughty food intake than a 'normal' day..

what do you think?? im really upset about it and feel so guilty...i'll never be naughty again as it isnt worth feeling like this...

i'll be very demotivated if i dont lose more than 3-4lbs- ive just 21lbs to lose altrogether before i get to goal-as its not a massive amount i feel may not have lost that much if i had been 100% anyway...now feel as though i wont lose an ounce :cry:

sorry for making my first post such a negative one :sigh:

thanks
Ria x

Unfortunatly there is nothing you can do now but just remember when you start feeling picky again remember how bad you felt last time you had a slip up :(

Welcome to the site :flirt2:

Hi hun, one blip will most definately not ruin your weight loss efforts. Having only 21lbs to lose to goal you may not have a HUGE loss but any loss is in the right direction and you should be proud of yourself for sticking to it at all. (some people can't)
As others have said - draw a line and get back on it - I'm sure you'll be pleased at WI. *BIG HUGS*

The first few days are by far the hardest, hang on in there, forget any slip up that you've had and carry on as if you've been 100%! :) You'll get there.. ketosis really helps in not feeling hungry - doesn't take away the temptation only reminding yourself of your achievements wil do that :)

You'll be celebrating a loss this week I'll bet! :D

aaargh, i didnt know you werent meant to talk about actual food on the forum as i too have done the same thing twice within 2 weeks but still lost weight, (perhaps not as much as i could have which has encouraged me to stick this week) so dont wory too much, just concentrate on picking yourself up from a blip and getting back on the wagon x

Hi hun,
Don't keep dwelling on it, it's done now and so what? Yep you've had a little fall off the wagon but as long as you're ready to get back on and forget all about it, things will be fine. You'll more than likely still have a loss as you're still having a very low calorie diet for the rest of the week.
Don't beat yourself hun, i've just had my second weigh in, lost 9 pounds in a fortnight and i'm yet to stick to SS for longer than a few days......not that i'm saying thats a good thing. It's a waste of money and i need to sort out my head! i just wanted you to know that a blip doesn't mean it's all ruined.
Take care xx

Here here to everything everyone else has said! (I think you're ok to talk about food on this thread, it doesnt say you can't at the top). I kept emailing my CDC with woe is me mails because I've been totally awful this week (it's my 4th week) and still lost 3lbs. When others are eating I go and have a bath, come on minimins or go upstairs and read a magazine. Sure you'll be fine, just remember how much you're paying for this diet it should help to keep you on the straight and narrow!!! xx

Thank you all so much for your replies. You really are a lovely bunch! Im really looking forward to Fridays WI...will let you know how I get on.

Thanks again

Ria xx

Back