I'm new, and ready to go!

Hi Everyone!
I lost over 2 stone on Slimming World at the beginning of the year, but didn't keep it up and have managed to put it back on again. And then some!

I decided when I was on holiday this week that I was going to start it again and my mum's decided to do it with me so hopefully this will be the last time i'll start!

I've yet to attend an actual meeting, but I plan on going to my first one to get all signed up next Thursday as I'm a bit skint this week. I'm 19st 10.5 and 6ft 2 (so very tall...) and I've never been skinny/slim so I don't even know what weight I would like to be!
I discovered this forum when I was getting ready for work this morning and was nearly late for the bus because I got hooked on reading peoples posts. I can't wait to get started properly and start shifting this weight! :)

Thanks for listening to me blabber on!
Scarlett x

Thankyou!

I'm really looking forward to it. :)

I'm having trouble updating my profile and pictures at the moment :/ don't know if this is normal for new members?!

You have to post 50 posts before you can do most things. It doesn't take long to post that many though so in a couple of days you will be able to upload stuff etc.

There are tutorials in the Introductions forum that can tell you most things - but basically you are right - keep posting, posting, posting lol.

Wow! 6'2"!!! all my family laugh at me at a measly 5' nothing!!! everyone else is at least 5'6"

Good luck with your weight loss journey, glad to see your mum is joining you.

Yeah, the people at either end of the spectrum have it the hardest I think! People think i'm too tall but if I was short people would say I was too short!

It's terrible for buying shoes/trousers! I bet you have the same trouble!
I'm really excited to get started next week, I want to know what it's like to feel slim! haha x

Back