I'm new - changing from Cambridge to WW!

sarah5

Helloo everyone!
I have lost just over 3 stone on Cambridge diet, switching to WW to lose the final half stone. I now want to be eating normally and sensibly. I have done WW before and found it to be a very healthy and sensible way in which to lose weight. I am SOOO looking forward to eating fruit and vegetables and not feeling guilty for it :eek:
Look forward to chats on here, would love to hear any advice from anyone!
Sarah x

Helloo everyone!
I have lost just over 3 stone on Cambridge diet, switching to WW to lose the final half stone. I now want to be eating normally and sensibly. I have done WW before and found it to be a very healthy and sensible way in which to lose weight. I am SOOO looking forward to eating fruit and vegetables and not feeling guilty for it :eek:
Look forward to chats on here, would love to hear any advice from anyone!
Sarah x

well done sarah on ur fab loss... no advice really but i'd be eating mostly protein for the first couple of days and introducing carbs slowly cos ya don't want to put any or much of the weight back on... although i'm sure ya know this already!!!

best of luck and keep in touch

Gen xx

Good Luck With Weight Watchers

Hi Sarah,

Congratulations on losing 3 stone on Cambridge Diet that is brill!!!

Only half stone to go now on Weight Watchers that sounds very achieveable.

Are you going back to classes for the weigh in?

Love Mini xxx

Yay! Hi everyone and thank you for such a warm welcome!

I have now joined online so am now officially a WeightWatchers person :D . Going to start properly tomorrow but still have some Cambridge sachets to use up - I believe they are about 2.5 points each, need to find out from somewhere so I can incorporate the few I have left into my WW plan.

Good to "meet" you all :)

oh thanks that would be brilliant - it's as follows:

(per pack)
calories: 138
sat fat: 0.5g

thanks soo much

Well I've just joined online and it says 21 points which seems quite a lot? I think they calculate the points differently now to how they used to when I did it a few years ago, I would have thought 18 points would be more correct?

I am 5'10" and 12.6 stone.. would like to lose between half a stone to a stone.

Debs thanks for that link,you sound as though you know exactly what you're doing - good luck with your last little bit as well !! Won't be long now! :D

Yes it is great, that is basically why I joined online, I have just found the section where I could have calculated points in the Cambridge sachets using cals/sat fat - thank you for helping me out there!

Congratulations on a brilliant loss with CD. I could never stick to that one at all it looks too restrictive for me but I love the results people get.

WW does work, most of us on here have just restarted, which is great.

Look forward to getting to know you

Hi and well done on your loss so far - amazing!!! Ive found this site really motivating and helpful so Im sure your finding the same.

Im doing WW in MK - which meeting are you going to? Mine is saturday.

I'm ex CD

Hiya
I was also on CD ... lost a stone then starting feeling quite unwell and had a lot of side effects so was advised to come off slowly and start a GI based WW style diet as I still have another 2 stone to go ideally so bit unhappy and wish I was only 6lb away from goal!!!
Well done on your loss ... thats fab!!!

xx

Back