• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

I'm new....getting married too

what a goal to aim for ......how much do you want to loose ??? xx
I ideally wasnt to get to 9st 7lbs, but even 10st would be great. I have 2 months before I leave for Cape Town...am leaving March 17th. I definitely want to lose 2st or more in the next 2 months before I go. Are you getting married too? If so, when and where if you don't mind me asking.
my husband is somebody elses problem!!!!! looking for anice new one .............you will do the 2 stone no problem s....you are going out a long time before you marry are you going to ss or eat ? xx
i'm a LL so don't know much about 790............but i would see how it goes as you may be at goal long before then...........xx
106 days .................need to lose 1 stone then i will go into management ...........BUT i have a skiing trip on feb 19 and don't fancy doing it on 500 cals !!

Queen of the Damned
I'm on CD honey - restarted on 30th December and 21 lbs down so far! :D

Queen of the Damned
Yep, just wanna get rid of the rest!! :) How you doing?
Hello Aprilbride07,

I'm sure you will lose all the weight and be a beautiful bride.:D

I'm getting married in May, and I want to lose 54lbs before then...I have lost 14lbs in 12 days so far:D

I hope all your plans are going well?

The very best of luck with the diet:p
Hi ladies,

Thanks for the vote of confidence. Have been feeling a bit off over the last few days as it's TOTM. As a result my weight loss suffered. I only lost a lb, however, I'm looking forward to the next week as the weight loss should pick up hopefully.

How are the rest of you doing?