I'm new....getting married too

Hello all fellow brides to be,

I joined the site last night. I started back on CD on January 1st at 12st 13lbs and to date I've lost 14lbs. I'm getting married on 7th April in sunny Cape Town. :) How is everyone elses wedding plans and weight loss coming along?

what a goal to aim for ......how much do you want to loose ??? xx

I ideally wasnt to get to 9st 7lbs, but even 10st would be great. I have 2 months before I leave for Cape Town...am leaving March 17th. I definitely want to lose 2st or more in the next 2 months before I go. Are you getting married too? If so, when and where if you don't mind me asking.

my husband is somebody elses problem!!!!! looking for anice new one .............you will do the 2 stone no problem s....you are going out a long time before you marry are you going to ss or eat ? xx

Hey, I'm hoping that I can do it without any problems. I want to ss until the end of March and then do 790 the week before the wedding. Do you think it's a good idea to do that?

i'm a LL so don't know much about 790............but i would see how it goes as you may be at goal long before then...........xx

106 days .................need to lose 1 stone then i will go into management ...........BUT i have a skiing trip on feb 19 and don't fancy doing it on 500 cals !!

Hello Aprilbride07,

I'm sure you will lose all the weight and be a beautiful bride.:D

I'm getting married in May, and I want to lose 54lbs before then...I have lost 14lbs in 12 days so far:D

I hope all your plans are going well?

The very best of luck with the diet:p

Hi ladies,

Thanks for the vote of confidence. Have been feeling a bit off over the last few days as it's TOTM. As a result my weight loss suffered. I only lost a lb, however, I'm looking forward to the next week as the weight loss should pick up hopefully.

How are the rest of you doing?

Back