I'm new hello all!

fatisnofun

Hello all,

I'm new!

Started Lipotrim this morning, 45 hefty lb's to shed, has crept up over about the last 5 years...time for it to go bye bye!

Have tried lots of diets, but determined this time to stick to this, for health as well as self-esteem. I've got fibroids and arthritis in my knees and I'm only 35!!!!

I'm 5'6 and at the moment I weight 205 lbs (never weighed over 200 lbs before!!) want to be 160 lbs by next feb.

Its coming up to christmas and everyones saying wait until after christmas, but no, I can no longer bear it and I'm not spending this christmas feeling fat, ugly and miserable no way!

The shakes taste fine, chocolate definitly the best...bit hungry right now, but I'm working until 10, then straight home and into bed! A few early nights won't do me any harm either!

Oh yes, and I'm a vegetarian and I don't drink alcohol...so yes, there is such thing as an unhealthy vegetarian! I'm a binger, have really had to look at that in the past few years as I'm a counsellor, have managed to tackle it over the last 6 months and lost 5lb's last month just by not binging, but I want fast results now, so its time for action!

Hello there, welcome to Mini's! :wavey: If it's the first time you have been on a diet like LT then my advice is to not break it and refeed properly cos it is so, so hard to get back on the wagon after a fall.

It's fantastic and you will have that 45lbs off in no time.:)

Back