I'm new hello x

mazzyboo

hi everyone i started the s&s last wednesday and im doing very well had a sneek peak and already lost nearly lost 6lbs :)
I was on exante and reached 10st.7lbs (goal 9st 7lbs) starting at 12st 7lbs in 2 months. the price was good and the mix bulk for a month was only £100 but i
started to get bored of the packs but carried on. i then had a traumatic family problem then out went my diet :( i then put it all back on plus more so im determined to lose it all again
and im very focused now. i wish you all good luck on your journey and look forward to speaking to you all xx

Hey, I'm restarting 2day, ur doing fab so far!! I'm really determined, can't wait 2 get the first few days out of the way!! Good luck xx

Good luck to you both! Im starting tomorrow. Its my very first VLCD and I just got my 7 day trial pack today. I will order a 28 day supply towards the end of the week, i think. :)

Good luck, hope your first day went well xxx

Is today your weigh in Mazzyboo? How exciting! Hope all is going well!

Its my day 1 and fine so far but I know that it will get tricky in the coming days. Just have to push through it. I keep telling myself that I had both of my daughters with no pain relief. Ive had a gastric bypass and stopped the pain meds for that after the 2nd day too. If I can deal with those things and still live...I can certainly do this! Whats a bit of tummy rumbly hunger for a few days til ketosis kicks in, eh?

Onward and downward for us all! :)

lol! I know when you think of all the pain one can go through in life does this even compare! you sound determined and focused which is great x
im glad your first day is going so well beelishy, good to hear. Yes i lost 7lbs and pleased i stuck to it; and its nice of you to ask :)

I was very tempted at one point especially having a lot of goodies in the house for fam but i just kept reminding myself how i felt the last time i cheated, how i felt last summer etc.
It worked and it keeps working so far :D I have a friend who's lost weight and kept it off for 2yrs and just come bk from hols. she feels so much better in herself and it really shows, so proud of her. I miss that feeling and determined to get it back lol! TBH i have started to feel better within myself and fixing my hair better and buying new beauty products so there's definately a change. I look forward to seeing how your next few days go and im sure you're going to be fine xx

Oh, 7lbs is amazing! Well done you. You should be thrilled with that, as Im sure you are!

I feel much the same. The pride and great feeling of being slimmer and being in control is so much nicer than whatever food is tempting you could taste. It would be lovely for a few minutes, at most, but the disappointment I would feel/have felt when Ive cheated on diets before is just awful. So best to keep reminding ourselves that, of course, we could have anything we want to eat but we've made a decision to do this and theres no point going through all of it just to cheat ourselves! We will get there! :)

lol! I know when you think of all the pain one can go through in life does this even compare! you sound determined and focused which is great x
im glad your first day is going so well beelishy, good to hear. Yes i lost 7lbs and pleased i stuck to it; and its nice of you to ask :)

I was very tempted at one point especially having a lot of goodies in the house for fam but i just kept reminding myself how i felt the last time i cheated, how i felt last summer etc.
It worked and it keeps working so far :D I have a friend who's lost weight and kept it off for 2yrs and just come bk from hols. she feels so much better in herself and it really shows, so proud of her. I miss that feeling and determined to get it back lol! TBH i have started to feel better within myself and fixing my hair better and buying new beauty products so there's definately a change. I look forward to seeing how your next few days go and im sure you're going to be fine xx

Well done! I am starting Sunday I am excited but nervous I'm already worried about stopping the diet and putting it all bk on!

hi baby-belle thank you i appreciate it :) with regards to putting the weight back on this can be prevented if we change our eating habits and make use of the re-feeding program
or maintenance programmes that vlcds usually offer; These should help. I used a company called nutracheck where i lost loads of weight with before and they really helped me to make good choices to eat and do exercise.

they had a diary for me for food and exercise and i just entered everything that i did and it calculated how may cals i had used and what i had left. I may go back to them when im very near to goal to help me get back into eating normally again. i decided to do a vcld this time as I wanted a break from food for awhile as it was getting beyond ridiculous! :sigh: I wished that i had learned to deal with stress and worry better as they caused me to put weight on during a family crisis.

Im determined to keep it off this time as i refuse to be dieting for the rest of my life :D We can do this!

good luck for your first day, im sure you'll be fine and it'd be nice to know how you get on xx

hi baby-belle thank you i appreciate it :) with regards to putting the weight back on this can be prevented if we change our eating habits and make use of the re-feeding program
or maintenance programmes that vlcds usually offer; These should help. I used a company called nutracheck where i lost loads of weight with before and they really helped me to make good choices to eat and do exercise.

they had a diary for me for food and exercise and i just entered everything that i did and it calculated how may cals i had used and what i had left. I may go back to them when im very near to goal to help me get back into eating normally again. i decided to do a vcld this time as I wanted a break from food for awhile as it was getting beyond ridiculous! :sigh: I wished that i had learned to deal with stress and worry better as they caused me to put weight on during a family crisis.

Im determined to keep it off this time as i refuse to be dieting for the rest of my life :D We can do this!

good luck for your first day, im sure you'll be fine and it'd be nice to know how you get on xx

I have a diary in here which I will be using

Yeah, the refeed program looks quite straightforward and sensible. I feel confident that I can get through this and then move on to re-feed and maintenance. We have to know that we can do it. Of course life happens and things come up and the occassional treat is fine. But it has to be that...an ocassional treat. :) How is everyone getting on? Its my day 3. Feeling great. :)

Hi girls
its day 1 for me today
had a caramel shake, which was actually qutie nice.
Did exante for a month and lost a stone, then put it back on. I hated exante as the bars tasted like cardboard! Any one got any tips to help me survive?
cj

hi healey just wanted to say hello and hope your first day is going well x i have just been on s&s for just under 2weeks (weigh in wed) so haven't been on it that long but was on exante last year and lost 2.5stone in 2months but found the menu lacked variety.

when i was on exante what helped me was halfing all my packs so i had 6 meals per day. On s&s i havent done that but the drinking in between helps me a lot such as mint tea and boullion. I know some survive with the help of their daily coke zero or other allowed drinks on this diet. :)

hi mazzy thanks for getting back to me!
im excited to try the bar tonight, hopefully theyre chewy and taste like chocolate!
i love coke zero and know that will help me, but will it slow down my ketosis?
Well done on the weight loss :)

hey healey i prefer s&s bars and they have chocolate on them lol! i know quite a few people that drink coke zero and it doesnt seem to affect their weight loss; loads
did on exante anyway.

The caffeine really affects me and im not a "sweetener" person anyway so don't drink it anymore. As long as you look out for the citric acid you should be ok as it
can kick you out of ketosis but i know there are a few that drink with C.A in it and are fine.

The slim n save website have a list of allowed drinks on their website too xx

Enjoy your choccy x :)

Back