Im new here

just bought some scales probs not a good idea i will be on them every 5 mins lol
do u girls get weiged everyday?

Judy,

Hi this is Tanya i joined this site today and the ticker thing drove me mad too so you are not alone ! BUT thanks to some great people on here i sorted it out in the end.
I have also tried to put a picture on my profile but it wouldnt work i think maybe that takes a bit of time.
Just wanted to let you know that you were nto the only one struggling with the tracker.

Good luck and have a great weekend everyone

Tanya x

I'm a returnee and God is it hard.........

:cry:I've finding this harder than I thought - but I so want to get started. I guess the worse part is trying to start SS and be at work - I should have started while I was off on the bank holiday.

But, I'm determined to start again tomorrow........contemplated a last supper - but then that would probably make me feel worse.

Got to do this for ME, my 2 babies (aged 2 & 5), hate the way I look, feel lethargic all the time & feel about 50 never mind 38!!

So, would be greatful if there are any words of inspiration, tips etc, etc - all welcomed :wave_cry:

hiya, im due to start cd tomorrow. im soooooooo :confused:. i done lighter life about 3 years ago and lost weight but stopped going and have now put all the weight back on.:cry:

i really really want to succeed. i know how hard its going to be and i just hope that i can be strong enough. i need to be strong to get throught the first few days.

any one out there who can give me some advise.

i have tried and tried....and given up with the tracker and the glitter, i just cant do it

Back