I'm new here.

Jackiesimonik

Hi everyone I started slimming world last week and I am doing the extra easy version seems the most options.

I have a silly question one that I cannot find the answer to on the site the asda and morrisons triple concerntrate squashes say there is no added suger does that mean they are classed as free?

If not could you point me in the direction of some squashes that are free as I drink alot of them throughout the day.

:)

Hi and welcome.
Yes all NO added sugar squash is free :)

Oh that fantastic news thank you for the reply.

Yesterday was my 1st weigh in and only lost 1.5lbs was not very happy not sure where I went wrong, trying even harder this week.

Dont be disappointed with 'just' 1.5lbs a week, thats 78lbs a year which is 5st8lbs!!
So you didnt go wrong hun.
I lost 2lbs a week and before you know it i was 2st 4lbs lighter :)
They reconmend that 1-2lbs a week is a healthy rate to lose at.

Welcome Jackie, I hope you enjoy SW as much as I do!! 11 months in and I can't believe how quickly the time has flown! Good luck on your journey and please don't hesitate to ask if you have any questions or just need a chat!!XXX

Thanks for the lovely warm welcome, I have a awful lot to lose it just seems like it will take years and years to do, I think i was a little disappointed with my weight loss but it was the 1st week so fingers crossed for next week I'm sure before long like some of you it will be falling off lol.

welcome to sw and minimins and well done on your first weeks loss.

Why dont you fill in a food diary on here and we will all have a look and if we can offer you any help, we will all chip in we like to be nosey :D

It will also help you stay on track.

Good luck

Thanks for the lovely warm welcome, I have a awful lot to lose it just seems like it will take years and years to do, I think i was a little disappointed with my weight loss but it was the 1st week so fingers crossed for next week I'm sure before long like some of you it will be falling off lol.

It certainly hasn't 'fallen off' me, I've just been at it a while now (11 months). But I'm happy with that! Don't be disheartened! I only lost 1lb in my first week! All I can say is that it just takes lots of patience and perseverence and if you're willing to commit to it long-term and always see the bigger picture, you won't go far wrong! Can I make a suggestion that will inspire you? You say you have a lot to lose- have a look at this link- you'll probably come across 'Cocktail Princess' here on the forum- she has lost over 8 stone over the last 2 1/2 years- She is one of the most inspiring people here! Have a look and I'm sure you'll agree! She has reached target since this article.

http://www.bodyoptimise.com/our-memb...aire-pratt.asp

Love HeatherX

Last edited:
She has done fantastically, I am 19st9.5oz not ashamed of it, well I am in away I should never have let myself go for so long, really hard to excercise as I suffer with arthritis.

If I find the time I will write my daily dairies or maybe weekly ones its just good to know you guys are in the same boat as me.

New too!

Hi
I am new here too.
I did post on another thread and nobody said hi :cry:
I am struggling a bit with this forum, but will keep persevering!!!!:eek:
Having a terrible time at work so comfort eating/drinking is tempting but that would mean the bully has won!:D
Look forward to hearing from some of you:)
I can't get to 50 next May without losing a stone or two:)

Claire
x

Hi
I am new here too.
I did post on another thread and nobody said hi :cry:
I am struggling a bit with this forum, but will keep persevering!!!!:eek:
Having a terrible time at work so comfort eating/drinking is tempting but that would mean the bully has won!:D
Look forward to hearing from some of you:)
I can't get to 50 next May without losing a stone or two:)

Claire
x

Ooops, sorry Claire, if I'd seen it I would have said hi!! Good luck in your journey and persevere with Minimins as it's an excellent resource for not just support and stories of inspiration but recipes and useful tips too! I definitely think being on here has helped me with my success so far!!XXXX

Thanks

Ah thanks guys, I am feeling so much happier that I have been noticed!:)
I weigh in on Saturday so fingers crossed!:):)

xx

I WI Saturday too, hoping for a big one since I just started. The very best of luck with yours Holidaygirl!

Back