I'm new here :)

soozy84

Hello :)

I'm new to this forum. I've been losing weight now for a couple of years. I started at 218lbs (although this wasn't my heaviest). I stopped for around a year at 180 because I felt comfortable at a dress size 14. I've since put on a few lbs again (currently 191) and think it's time to jump back on the wagon!

I lost weight before with Scottish Slimmers although now I'm loosely following the SS plan and also just calorie counting. Looking forward to chatting with you all. I've had a look around and this forum looks great x

Hi Skinnysooz, Welcome to the forum.

Well done on your terrific loss and now wanting to get things sort of under control again.
Hope you will start up your own diary which will help us to know where to find you and also it will be a great help in keeping track of your foods, have a rant now and again when the need arises, and just generally let us know how things are going in your world!

All the very best to you ... :)

Hello Skinnysooz! Welcome to the group. It's good to hear that you have decided to get back on track. Emmaline is right, start your own diary. And you can write anything under the sun in it.

Welcome xx

Back