I'm new! Hi!

SW_Char

Silver Member
Hi everyone! :D

I'm Char, I'm 21 years old and weigh 19 stone 8 lbs (278 lbs I think!) :(

I'm getting married next year and am desperate to look (and feel) amazing. :love047:

I really can't afford to go on anything like Cambridge (even though it sounds great, but I simply cannot afford £35 a week at the moment). So I have decided to just start eating healthily and exercising more. I have a Kinect, which is really great and I also have a treadmill, which I have been going on a lot lately!

Look forward to reading everyone's stories!!!

Hi everyone! :D

I'm Char, I'm 21 years old and weigh 19 stone 8 lbs (278 lbs I think!) :(

I'm getting married next year and am desperate to look (and feel) amazing. :love047:

I really can't afford to go on anything like Cambridge (even though it sounds great, but I simply cannot afford £35 a week at the moment). So I have decided to just start eating healthily and exercising more. I have a Kinect, which is really great and I also have a treadmill, which I have been going on a lot lately!

Look forward to reading everyone's stories!!!

Hey there Char

my name is Natalie - Welcome I have been a member a little while, but i have not been following my plan very well at the moment. Hoping to jump back on the wagon. Congrats on the wedding next year!

Good luck for your weight loss journey !

Hey Char, welcome to minis.

Exante is only £25 a week if you ever fancied doing a vlcd but cant afford the others.

Good luck with your healthy eating plan :D

welcome char my names chelsea and i have just started lipotrim for The secong time :)
i wish you well for looseing the weight you want to, and congrats on the wedding. keep playing on that kinect, there great, i love mine
good look xxx :)

Back