Im new - list of 5% foods?

the_mum

Hi,

Ive been taking Xenical for 2 weeks now. I lost 1.2kgs the first week and only .5 this week.
I think Im doing the right thing as Ive only had 1 orange incident!

I was wondering if anyone had an easy reference of 5% foods? I read a thread that ham was OK, but is that for all hams, like at the deli counter?

Argh too confusing! Im also getting a bit bored with food, so would love any new recipes to try.

Oh by the way my name is Taryn, Im 28, have 2 kids and live in Darlington, although Im originally from Australia.

Thanks x

Hi

Nice to meet you.

If you have a look down the threads Kes has started a recipe thread which has some ideas that might help you.

Good luck

Mhairi
x

Check the packets :D Most foods tell you on the back. Just look for per 100g make sure its under 5g and you're fine.

helloooo
im also from australia!!!
where abouts are you from??????
ohh i love meating aussies!!!
lol

(little excited as you can see!!!)

i must add more to the recipie thred!!!! (must do a lot of things but having the time....)

im loving snack a jacks (carmael) they are nice...
but not really as a dinner.. they are more as a snack!!
hmmm dinner....
loving salad (although its bloody cold) dont know why, but i could eat the chicken dish, and salad for tea every night... hmmmmmmmm

i would personally buy the Ham (you can get nice ones) in the packets. make sure it is no more than 5g of fat per 100g. i love ww cheese triangles spread on ham and wrapped up with a tomato (cherry) one on top!!! Yum

Hi Kes,

Im technically from Perth, went to high school in Adelaide but most recently lived in Brisbane. Where abouts are you from? How long have you been here? What made you come here? LOL 20 questions!

Why do you prefer the prepackaged ham? Is it just convenience that the fat content is clearly labelled? I personally cannot stand reformed ham/meat products.
So far Ive been getting ham from the deli and cutting off any excess fat and it doesn't seem to be causing me any problems, touch wood!

Im really struggling with the cold atm and wanting to comfort eat. I have bought a few WW meals like chicken/beef hotpot, so I can still feel like Im having a similar meal to the family.

Does everyone have snow atm? Im feeling like such a kid, I want to go out and play in it!!

Cheers,
Taryn x

Back